Valued Contributor

what are the demographics of average Q shopper & posters

I don't watch theQ channel that much, but I pay attention to what I hear and see. I find I'm forming a picture of these. I have no idea if my impressions are accurate or not. I often find my self mostly out of step with posters. I read all the forums and so have formed these opinions.. I am not young but I have what seems like more diverse ideas on Q offerings. Smiley Happy)))
Super Contributor

Re: what are the demographics of average Q shopper & posters

I think the average ages for shopping is 55 years and older.

Valued Contributor

thanks---I think I step out of the box more often than most
Valued Contributor

....actually, I left the box behind long, long ago
Honored Contributor

I've wondered that myself, sylviahomeatlast. It seems to me a poster mentioned a website that profiles demographics for companies, websites, publications, etc. It would be interesting to know.

I do know I'm not in their target group these days, evidently, because I'm not buying what they're selling... as far as style, quality and value, at any rate.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

I am in total agreement with you, dooBdoo. I hate to say it, but I'm not a middle of the road shopper. I feel "different" here. I dress how I (and mr Sylvia) like and spend what I like. I'm not judge mental as far as other people go; I'm like my best friend: we have a lot of fun----and we are not young
Super Contributor

On 2/13/2014 dooBdoo said:

I've wondered that myself, sylviahomeatlast. It seems to me a poster mentioned a website that profiles demographics for companies, websites, publications, etc. It would be interesting to know.

I do know I'm not in their target group these days, evidently, because I'm not buying what they're selling... as far as style, quality and value, at any rate.

ITA!

"I do know I'm not in their target group these days, evidently, because I'm not buying what they're selling... as far as style, quality and value, at any rate."

Most of their "fashions and shoes." {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Valued Contributor

yep--mgm2, I don't think I'll ever wear man shoes or most of the clothing--I wonder if others form opinions listening to some of the "callers"
Super Contributor

On 2/13/2014 sylviahomeatlast said: yep--mgm2, I don't think I'll ever wear man shoes or most of the clothing--I wonder if others form opinions listening to some of the "callers"

I form my opinion just looking at the clothing. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Valued Contributor

i'm 36. there are some times when i feel like i'm posting in pleasantville, minus the pleasantness. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

edited to add. i do have a hard time relating to most fashion items that are offered. {#emotions_dlg.bored}

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel