Honored Contributor

the real housewives of orange county......6/15/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

hi ladies and happy monday! with all of the construction going on i hope you can find this thread. lots of adjustments to be made, thats for sure! will anyone be around watching rhooc tonight? bravo begins with the shahs of sunset reunion part 2......and andy calls it a doozy. rhooc is on at 9pm et and it is followed by the new show odd mom out. not sure just how i feel about that show yet.

last weeks OC premiere.......season 10.......had 1.74 million viewers. not too bad but certainly not as high as they had been, but also not as low.

SEASON 10, EPISODE 2

"Take a Swing"

Shannon and David are pushed to new limits as they finish up the last day of their couples retreat.  Meanwhile, having returned from Puerto Vallarta, Vicki throws a Fiesta party where a piñata isn't the only thing that's bashed. At the party, when Heather introduces her friend Meghan to the group, Shannon realizes that she has a history with Meghan. Plus, Vicki and Tamra's shaky friendship becomes even more complicated as the two come face-to-face after having avoided each other for the past six months.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county......6/15/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

Sneak Peeks:

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/508/871/150608_2872077_Meghan_and_Jim_Try_to_Go_Furniture_Shopping.jpg?itok=qS-lxPrw

Meghan King Edmonds and Jim Edmonds attempt to decorate their house…again, but it's not easy.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/643/979/150611_2872880_Are_Tamra_and_Lizzie_Friends_Again_.jpg?itok=s12PT52y

It seems like Tamra Judge and Lizzie Rovsek are back on good terms during the group's dinner party.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county......6/15/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

oh no, i have a feeling that we are going to see A LOT of crying this season!

Respected Contributor

I really wish Shannon would NOT have put her kids on camera with their father's apology.

That should've been private, done one-on-one with each daughter.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

i know lion......that was so awkward. i cannot believe his daughter found the texts that showed her father was cheating.

Honored Contributor

i cant believe the subjects that tamra comes up with at dinner parties!......wait, its tamra, i probably CAN believe it. if it is outrageous she has no problem saying it or screaming it. Woman Wink

i also cannot believe that heather has a sparkling wine that she is promoting.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Sunshine for a normal post in this sea of Q bb chaos.

Honored Contributor

I thought it was a pretty good episdoe-held my interest. I also wish that Shannon and David din't put their daughters on T.V. with that, but I am glad for Shannon and David and hope they can make it.....I miss Lizzie, I really liked her from last season, not much about Jeana-pretty quiet at the party.I am not too sure about the new girl and her husband, it seems Shannon may be jealous of her or at least feel very insecure around her. Next week should be interesting. I love Vicki's house-so pretty, and her yard is gorgeous!!!!!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm probably the only one but I'm glad to see Vicki and Tamra working together towards their friendship.  I just think they belong together as friends.  Jeana really looked nice. 

Did anyone watch WWHL w/ Vicki?  Watching the first 2 episodes, I kept thinking that the baseball player (can't remember his name) was treating his wife like a child.  I'll be darned if Andy didn't ask Vicki the very same thing and she agreed that he does. 

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Jeana looked awesome!!! I wonder if she has a new man....