Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....10/5/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Shannon -TMI!!!!!

i thought Heather and Tamra handled her telling about David's affair at lunch really well. I agree that it says a lot that they weren't gossiping about them to others, too.

Vicki and Brooks -- my goodness I hope they stay broken up do we don't have to hear about all this after this season is over!!!

Brianna going on and on about how much she hates OK is so annoying. And she always says how they don't know anyone and have no friends -- maybe it's BC she is always griping and moaning, and likely doesn't put herself out there. I honestly think she would rather gripe about how there's nothing to do than to find something to do. I have friends in her general area, and when she said there weren't any parks, my eyes rolled so far back in my head. Brianna, OK is NOT SoCal. Try to make the most of it or MOVE!!! If my friends knew her and she was like that all the time, it would get real old, real fast. 

Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....10/5/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Tonite's WWHL Andy will have Shannon and David on  - 11 eastern

his face in the enema scenes was priceless

Respected Contributor

There's no reason Brianna and her DH can't make new  friends in OK.   He's with the Army, so he has lots of people he works with.

She works two jobs in an ER, so she has opportunitie to get to know new people.  And, what about their neighbors?

Personally, I think her DH likes to isolate her.   I think it's very possible he requested to have his Army assignment moved out of CA to get Brianna away from her family and friends.

He even made  a comment to Vicki in a previous episode that it was a blessing in disguise for them to be "alone" so they could spend more time with each other w/o other people being invovled.  

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

upcoming reunion:

Vicki said the reunion actually went “pretty well.” Adding,”I didn’t cry, I didn’t scream…”

“The girls kind of turned on me,” Vicki explained. “I was on the hotseat, but I handled it well. They wanted me to confess to something that wasn’t true, but I didn’t.” She advises us to “watch with one eye open” because “it’s kind of weird.”

Brooks did do an interview with Andy,” confirms Vicki. “I was somewhat disappointed in that.” 

Vicki adds, “I am done with Brooks. 100%.”

Going into detail, Vicki explains, “I’ll never be back with Brooks. We were unequally yoked on many levels. We looked at our futures and realized we were good for right now, but not for a lifetime. We haven’t talked for a long time.”

“It’s a new start for me,” exclaimed Vicki. “I don’t need a man.” 

Vicki also warned, “Be on the look out for Brooks in Orlando!” (Her friends chimed in that he was a loser.) 

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/10/05/photos-vicki-gunvalson-detoxes-opens-rhoc-reunion-friendships-b...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

So Shannon thought she was going to get one nozzle out by shoving another one in and pushing it farther?  Sorry, TMI by me, too lol

I thought in the past they mentioned that Vicki's brother is gay.  Does anyone else remember that?

Honored Contributor

VanSleepy wrote:

So Shannon thought she was going to get one nozzle out by shoving another one in and pushing it farther?  Sorry, TMI by me, too lol

I thought in the past they mentioned that Vicki's brother is gay.  Does anyone else remember that?

hmmmmmm not sure i remember that.....i thought they had shown him with a girlfriend one time.....maybe a time when they were on vacation? not sure.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

sunshine, I guess I am thinking of someone else then.  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

SHANNON !

picture of surprised cat

Respected Contributor

this whole season has been one big yawn fest...nothing happenening except Brooks does he or doesn't he...

Esteemed Contributor

I don't have much to add that hasn't already been said.  There are times I really like Shannon and other times, I think she is a quack.  The whole enema thing was TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I watched Shannon & David on WWHL.  I don't remember a lot of it because I was really tired but if my husband involved my children by giving my daughter his wedding ring with that message to give to me, he would be lucky to be alive much less forgiven.  You do NOT bring your children into it in that manner!!!  

I understand OKC does not have the diverse activities and restaurants, etc. that you would find in the O.C./L.A. area, but get off your tush and embrace what is there.  Go to a rodeo, visit the OKC National Memorial & Museum (a must see), visit some Native American museums & attractions that are near by.  My brother lived in the area for many years and yes, they DO have parks.  I know they have zoos, movie theatres, sporting events, etc.  too.....they're not living in the Stone Age in Oklahoma!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown