Honored Contributor

the real housewives of orange county.....10/5/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

hi ladies......hope you all are having a marvelous monday so far! we are down to the second to the last episode of the real housewives of orange county. who will be around and watching? i cannot wait to see the reunion shows! the new episode starts tonight at 9pm et. it will be followed by ladies of london. tonight there is a special watch what happens live.....it will be a special episode with shannon and david beador.....all you wanted to know or didnt want to know squeezed into half an hour.

last weeks episode had 1.83 million viewers.....holding pretty steady the entire season.

as far as i know now there will be a 2 part reunion. interestingly, pretty right after the reunion was filmed (last thursday). vicki went on a detox vacation with other friends and meghan went on a tropical vacation with her husband.....both were posting pictures.

ENJOY!!!!

SEASON 10, EPISODE 18

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/100/919/150928_2913040_Next_on__RHOC__Is_Brooks_Duping_Vicki_.jpg?itok=qqnjltym

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/109/202/150928_2913060_Shannon_Discusses_David_s_Infidelity.jpg?itok=Z4wkgLie

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/109/703/150928_2913062_Briana_Opens_About_Brooks.jpg?itok=TsO0gCLV

Vicki's daughter Briana visits the OC and meets Tamra for lunch with some shocking new information about Brooks. Shannon's rekindled relationship with Heather and Tamra allows her to confide in the ladies in a way she never thought possible. The ladies prep for Tamra's baptism in some unconventional ways.

AIR DATE: Oct 5 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....10/5/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

vicki is now promoting a "waist training" product......Smiley Surprised

My good friend @kimzolciakbiermann has been waist training for a while and she has seen excellent results. I fell in love as soon as I put mine on and my posture improved immediately. Can't wait to see the results. Thank you @nowaistclique use promo code: Vicki15 for 15% off!!!#thankmelater #nowaistrevolution

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....10/5/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

@sunshine45 wrote:

vicki is now promoting a "waist training" product......Smiley Surprised

@My good friend @kimzolciakbiermann has been waist training for a while and she has seen excellent results. I fell in love as soon as I put mine on and my posture improved immediately. Can't wait to see the results. Thank you @nowaistclique use promo code: Vicki15 for 15% off!!!#thankmelater #nowaistrevolution

She (MP) definitely needs it.

Trusted Contributor

I can't wait to hear what Brianna has to say about Brooks, the LOSER. She has a lot more sense than her mother, Miss Piggy.

Honored Contributor

i am sure briana has a lot to say......not sure just when vicki started listening though.....

Honored Contributor

so pretty much EVERYONE has questions about brooks and his health.......except for vicki.

oh my goodness shannon this is way too much information!!!!! she is all dressed and trying to remove some "plastic" by using an enema?

Esteemed Contributor

TMI Shannon!! And really, was all that conversation necessary in front of your kids geesh

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

so pretty much EVERYONE has questions about brooks and his health.......except for vicki.

oh my goodness shannon this is way too much information!!!!! she is all dressed and trying to remove some "plastic" by using an enema?

She's in total denial about Brooks. Everyone else sees him for what he is - a USER and a LOW LIFE.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tamra being baptized was a joke. Wonder if lightning struck that garbage.

Honored Contributor

I have no words to describe what I'm thinking about Shannon right now. 

This has been the worse season of RHOC. I'm not sure I'll continue to watch whenever the new season starts.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.