Honored Contributor

the real housewives of new york....7/28/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

hi ladies!!!!! so sorry i am late again tonight. just got home from a late dinner and interesting conversation with strangers at the bar. LOL . i am on a "working vacation" and  was out. it has been a busy and crazy week. i am back "home" now and they are showing wwhl. i will be watching the second showing of rhony at 10:30pm et. is anyone around and watching?

ramona and michael rapaport are on wwhl tonight with andy. last weeks episode had 1.24 million viewers. ENJOY!!!!!

SEASON 7, EPISODE 17

"London Calling"

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/109/395/150721_2882142_Where_Are_the_Hot_Guys__.jpg?itok=uZVZ3tDI&timestamp=1437509590

Carole and Dorinda arrive in London and Carole’s first order of business is to retrieve her late husband’s ashes. Not expecting such an emotional experience, the two widows immediately bond when sharing their similar pasts of losing their husbands. In New York, Sonja is trying to teach the newly single Ramona the protocols of dating when they receive a very special delivery from Bethenny inviting the ladies to a party. The event turns out to be a fiery affair with everyone in red and Ramona on the prowl. Back in London, Carole and Dorinda wrap up their adventure by having a cocktail party of their own with some old friends. AIRED: Jul 28 9/8c  

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york....7/28/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

@scotttie here you go lady!!!!! saw your mention of rhony on the rhooc thread. i was away last week also and got lazy.......and i got home late so i didnt do a thread a week ago. so sorry!!!!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york....7/28/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

HEY!  Well it's great to see you now.  Not to spoil for you but it was pretty boring EXCEPT for a fantastic scene between Carole and Dorinda talking about the moment their husband's died.  Very REAL, very TOUCHING.  Best thing I've ever seen on any of these shows.

Honored Contributor

@scotttie wrote:

HEY!  Well it's great to see you now.  Not to spoil for you but it was pretty boring EXCEPT for a fantastic scene between Carole and Dorinda talking about the moment their husband's died.  Very REAL, very TOUCHING.  Best thing I've ever seen on any of these shows.

hi scotttie!

i am currently watching the scene with carole only. i am not a huge "fan" of hers, but i do feel so sorry that she lost her husband........especially since he was so young. it must have been tough to go through.

Respected Contributor

The trip with Carole and Dorinda was touching. Ramona came across like a dog in heat at that party, the way she was acting. She's ridiculous. Sonja talking about her tooth coming out and that whole scenario cracked me up! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Btw, I kind of think the man behind Ramona in that pic you posted is a comedian, and was on a show I used to LOVE called Best Week Ever on VH1. (Chuck Nice - I figured it out!) That was probably 7-8 years ago. They had different actors or comedians commenting on the pop culture news stories of the week. I died laughing every episode. There was another show called The Dish (I think) with Danielle Fishel (Topanga from Boy Meets World) that was even better than that! They both got D/C'ed. I was so sad. Anyone watch either of those shows?

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

http://www.amazon.com/Life-Ramona-Coaster-Singer/dp/1618688766

ramonas new book

Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone watch WWHL? Michael Rappaport was on it and I haven't seen him in a while. He used to be in all kinds of movies in the 90s but I haven't seen him a lot lately. To be fair, I haven't watched a lot of movies lately so I just may have missed him. He makes me laugh. He is so hyper, it makes me laugh.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

Yeah, I watched it Irish.  He was pretty funny