New Contributor

the real housewives of new jersey "news" and gossip for november 2012

i guess i will have to copy and paste everything since we cannot provide links right now..... frustrating. i dont know how much is true because it is just via one bloggers site, but she says she stands by her story.

via twitter and all things real housewives site

I have EXCLUSIVE NEW details on The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Season 5. Jacqueline Laurita IS a part of the cast. You might or might not know that she and her husband Chris are going through a huge lawsuit. She said some things on the Reunion and of course, on Twitter that made her attorneys mad. Therefor, her role on the show could be possibly be limited in the future.

Caroline Manzo WILL NOT be returning to RHONJ.

Kim DePaola aka Kim “D” has an official contract with Bravo now, and will be appearing regularly on the show. Teresa, who is very good friends with Kim, has pushed hard for Kim to be on the show. My source recalls at the Season 4 Reunion when Andy said, “Nice to meet you, Kim,” and Kim had a perplexed look on her face, because clearly they had met and had several meetings prior to taping the Reunion. Kim IS NOT an official Housewife, she will just be appearing regularly on the show.

Teresa will obviously be returning to the show. Bravo has declared that if her husband, Joe, gets jail time they want Teresa to have her own show. Bravo and viewers are ready to watch inside Teresa’s world, and I agree. I think it’s time and viewers are ready for the truth and a behind the scenes look at Teresa’s life. However, Teresa isn’t interested in her own show unless it’s focused on Gia or cooking.

Kathy Wakile WILL NOT be returning to RHONJ.

Melissa Gorga WILL return to Season 5 also. Although Bravo nor anyone knows what her storyline will be. Rumor has it that she wants to move to Los Angeles and have her own show about her music career.

Lastly, Bravo WILL be adding THREE new Housewives to Seson 5. The first Housewife is Noelle Brescia. She is friends with Kim, and definitely on “Team Teresa.” The second Housewife will be Gia Casey. Gia is married to DJ Envy. Gia can be very outspoken, and while she and Teresa are friendly, it is unknown if she will be an ally to Teresa. The third Housewife is Priscilla DiStasio. Priscilla is Teresa’s makeup artist and best friend, most fans know Priscilla.

Oh and BTW- Filming HAS BEGUN! Get Ready!!! Jacqueline Laurita took to Twitter to tell fans she is not just helping out Hurricane Sandy victims for the Bravo Cameras.