Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta...... REUNION #3--5/4/14..... with "news", spoilers, gossip

I have never liked Nene, she is a loud mouth Amazon woman, who think she is the Queen Bee, and last night she proved it! Talking about how much money they (Bravo) paid her, blah, blah, blah! Greg is her servant, he caters to her every little need! I think she should be fired!

Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta...... REUNION #3--5/4/14..... with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 5/5/2014 Hooty said:

I have never liked Nene, she is a loud mouth Amazon woman, who think she is the Queen Bee, and last night she proved it! Talking about how much money they (Bravo) paid her, blah, blah, blah! Greg is her servant, he caters to her every little need! I think she should be fired!

I use to like Greg but he has changed too. NeNe's hatred has actually altered her appearance....and not in a good way.

Super Contributor

I predict NeNe will write a book about Bravo, a tell all about exactly why they had to fire her and the story of how the Housewives were manipulated to create big headlines and bigger ratings for the network. She has changed, she went after Andy a few times last night.

Honored Contributor

On 5/5/2014 Panda Wrangler said:

I predict NeNe will write a book about Bravo, a tell all about exactly why they had to fire her and the story of how the Housewives were manipulated to create big headlines and bigger ratings for the network. She has changed, she went after Andy a few times last night.

I too can see that in the future for NeNe.

That exchange with Andy about pulling down the pants and butt kissing was unbelievable. I can't believe Bravo would let her get away with talking to him like that. I thought it was terrible.

Honored Contributor

DREAMON, ITA with you about what she said to Andy .......... it was uncalled for, and I think she should be fired for that alone!!!

Valued Contributor

You ladies should read the FB page...

I was in tears laughing at some of the comments!

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Honored Contributor

On 5/5/2014 EMTHeart13 said:

You ladies should read the FB page...

I was in tears laughing at some of the comments!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

I'm reading Tamara's blog, she's speculating that Apollo was on something, not like he needs a boost to act like a thug.......

Honored Contributor

On 5/5/2014 DREAMON said:

I can't understand why NeNe is the highest paid Housewife. Is it just because she demanded the amount and they agreed to it? If anyone knows the answer...please fill me in.

I think she was the first, and brought everyone else in through the years.

Honored Contributor

Kenya, "these gums are real, not from Petco" {#emotions_dlg.lol} in response to Nene's remark about Kenya flapping or some such word, her gums. I don't like Kenya, but she does get off some really funny zingers.

Super Contributor

after my big bet with Cali Chrome paid off i feel like i am on a good streak so i feel very comfy making this bet - i bet big money apollo and kenya hooked up and it was more than once and that she was waaaaaay more into him than he was to her! her whole demeanor changed when he went in on her! she shut her mouth so fast and that has NEVER happened before. and she looked like she could not believe that he was saying what he was - it obviously was NOT a lie! she has attacked the other girls for what she claims are lies to the point of threatning to sue them but she let him go on and on!

and the other thing - when it came to Kandi giving her opinion about Kenya's dealings with Phay and Apollo, Kenya wanted her to stay neutral because "that's one of the things she 'respects' about Kandi," that she doesn't take sides. {#emotions_dlg.blink}{#emotions_dlg.lol} girl puh-lease!!!! i see you!!

she knew she did not want any of Kandi and was trying to keep her from coming for her! kenya is very much a bully! it is fine for her to go for porsha but when apollo and kandi put her on blast - she had not a word to say! and you know that is not her!