Esteemed Contributor

Re: the many faces of Khloe Kardashian

@SandySparkles wrote:

😲 WOW! What a transformation! She has been very candid over the years about her battle with low self esteem from a very early age. Her ever changing aesthetic is her effort to change that, and help her feel more confident. 

Being part of a Hollywood culture, where beauty is EVERYTHING, CELEBRATED and just a scalpel away, it is almost a given that she and so many celebs utilize the beauty industry to their full advantage. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and if she feels BEAUTIFUL doing so, I say, "do it"👍

I am not team Kardashian, but I am team do what you feel as long as no one gets hurt.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

I agree @SandySparkles she probably still suffers from low self esteem. I watched a video of two men discussing Khloe, and they described her as unattractive when they saw her in person. That has got to be difficult to hear, but it is devastating to someone whose self esteem is already low. 

Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

😲 WOW! What a transformation! She has been very candid over the years about her battle with low self esteem from a very early age. Her ever changing aesthetic is her effort to change that, and help her feel more confident. 

Being part of a Hollywood culture, where beauty is EVERYTHING, CELEBRATED and just a scalpel away, it is almost a given that she and so many celebs utilize the beauty industry to their full advantage. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and if she feels BEAUTIFUL doing so, I say, "do it"👍

I am not team Kardashian, but I am team do what you feel as long as no one gets hurt.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

I agree @SandySparkles she probably still suffers from low self esteem. I watched a video of two men discussing Khloe, and they described her as unattractive when they saw her in person. That has got to be difficult to hear, but it is devastating to someone whose self esteem is already low. 

It is not just Khloe with the low self esteem... Rob the brother is really overweight and has a bi polar depression.. he hides out  in his house from the world.... and Kris Kardashian, his Mother  basically supports him finacially as he does not work or have much income.  Lucky for him he is supported by his family or he would be out on the street.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@manny2 wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@manny2  That is just awful, but a representation of perhaps  the many reasons  she is "in search of" confidence! People can be so insensitive and cruel! Hopefully, on her journey of self-actualization, she will come to understand that the INSIDE must be in balance with the OUTSIDE, or her search will never end.

I can relate to her on some level, because I battled low self- esteem for many years, after some life altering experiences. Thankfully, I won that battle, and wish her well on her journey.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖