Honored Contributor

The obsesession with women's arms is quite puzzling to me. I would love to have seen her entire outfit.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

it seems that many on Twitter were questioning her choice.  as a professional woman myself i have always wanted the focus to be on what i am saying, rather than what i am wearing.  of course i come from the generation that had to fight hard for equal standing in the workplace. 

Respected Contributor

Re: seriously, megyn?

[ Edited ]

Usually what people wear doesn't bother me. 

I have to wonder how she expects people to take her seriously wearing something like that?   It seems an odd choice given the fact that she's sitting behind a desk and all you see of her is from the waist up 

I'm not offended or anything, but I think it's an odd choice.  

Occasional Contributor

Some womens like that

Respected Contributor

I am far from conservative when it comes to personal choices etc, but that dress is a little odd looking for a journalist to wear while reporting the convention.

She looks great, though.  Just time and place issues for me.

But, in the big picture, no big deal.

Honored Contributor

Megyn says...

Haters+gonna+hate_3f1963_3343228.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

We've been watching the whole thing on PCN (Pennsylvania Cable Network...I think that's what the initials stand for). It's been great! No commentaries, no commercials!

And I agree that her getups are embarrassing and disgraceful at times.

Honored Contributor

anything to make jabs.. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

I think it should have had a little jacket or sweater over it. It's air conditioned in there, isn't it? Just whip off the short sleeved sweater when you go outside.

only watch Fox and that's why I'm posting. For someone who doesn't watch it why did you post? And yes, I notice when a man does or doesn't have a tie. I notice that Ted Cruz always wears dark blue jeans-don't know about last night. I notice when a woman doesn't know how to dress for an occasion. Some people absolutely don't have a clue and that's why they need help. I would never wear a short dress and sit in front of a camera and be uncomfortable for hours. I'd wear Katherine Hepburn/Carole Lombard full leg pants and be the talk of the town. LOL That's just me and I know, who cares.

Esteemed Contributor

I think she was dressed like she was reporting on the Inaugural Ball or Miss America pageant.