Respected Contributor

This is a security issue, and I would think that the Q would not want to be opening themselves to serious problems by allowing this to continue.

Honored Contributor

confused.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@hennypenny

Good Morning, It would help if you gave more information.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

confused.gif

@Mz iMac  Apparently someone felt she needed to start - yet another - of the numerous threads about the login problem.  As if there weren't already enough threads about it already on the board.

New Contributor

Re: security issue

[ Edited ]

Well I am not seeing a padlock when entering credit card info on QVC site using Google Chrome...there is a little i circled before the website URL and if you click on it it stated the "the site you are entering is not secure"  Never had this issue before  hope IT can address this. I have ALWAYS seen a padlock when entering credit card info and Ive shopped here  for 22 years so YES it does need to be addressed sorry

Honored Contributor

I think she's referring to the sign in issue which takes you to your account info, which is supposed to be secure.

If you simply scroll down and click on 'blogs & forums' from there, your account info stays open while you're on the forums which is NOT secure.

I took advice from other posters who suggested to log out of your account info, before going to the forums.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I'm not sure that everyone knows there are security problems. I see many people complaining about sign in going to my orders, page jumping etc. The most important is the security seems non existent. 

Respected Contributor

When one logs in to chat here one is taken to the ordering page where personal info is available.

I am not trying to start anything. This is a valid concern, and if we are not made aware, it could be a risk.

Honored Contributor

@rstedem wrote:

Well I am not seeing a padlock when entering credit card info on QVC site using Google Chrome...ther is a little i circled before the website URL and if you click on it it stated the "the site you are entering is not secure"  Never had this issue before  hope IT can adress this

Use another browser.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

New Contributor

I did ...but there are many Chrome Users and IT needs to take a look...thats there job...I work IT by the way