Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives ""news"" and gossip for the new year 2014

The only one I watched was the housewives from N.Y. city and that hasn't been broadcasted in my area for well over a year now; I didn't know they had any plans to return.

I did come across Vicki a few times when changing channels and didn't see her as being at all attractive but it was obvious she thought so and that she belonged with the younger women.I truly thought they would have gotten rid of her by now.. Too bad she doesn't see herself at all as others see her, makes her look foolish.

Honored Contributor

On 1/15/2014 HiLo said:

The only one I watched was the housewives from N.Y. city and that hasn't been broadcasted in my area for well over a year now; I didn't know they had any plans to return.

I did come across Vicki a few times when changing channels and didn't see her as being at all attractive but it was obvious she thought so and that she belonged with the younger women.I truly thought they would have gotten rid of her by now.. Too bad she doesn't see herself at all as others see her, makes her look foolish.

it will be coming back in march HILO.....it is the longest break of any housewives show. i think it has actually been close to two years. there were a lot of problems with some of the housewives demanding more money. there have been rumors that if it doest pull in some good ratings then the current ny housewives may be out after this season.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Anyone plan on watching Nashville Wives?

TNT reality show Private Lives of Nashville Wives promises to be explosive and insane. Featuring six high-profile ladies who are either married to country music royalty or lead their own very dynamic lives, this show will follow in the footsteps of their Real Housewives counterparts.

We already introduced you to wives Erika Page White, Cassie Chapman, Jenny Terrell, Sarah Davidson and identical twins Ana Fernandez and Betty Malo, but the trailer for the first season was just unveiled

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

i might be watching predsfan. thanks for the info!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 1/15/2014 sunshine45 said:

i might be watching predsfan. thanks for the info!

You're welcome.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

When is this one supposed to start?

I've tried watching some of the new Bravo reality shows like Blood, Sweat and Heals and something else and I just can't do it. I can't get through 1 full episode before I change the channel.

The only "new" reality show I'm watching is Kourtney Loves Dallas and that's only because I watched the last reality show she was on and just wanted to see how she's come along.

Honored Contributor

the new GORGA abode.....they are waiting on permits to begin construction.

http://www.allabouttrh.com/photo-melissa-and-joe-gorga-reveal-what-their-new-home-will-look-like/?ut...

Honored Contributor

Where's Gorga's getting all the $$ to build that?
Honored Contributor

Did you read the comments after the article? People were saying they previously showed pictures of a partially built foreclosed house they bought and were going to finish and this wasn't it. People are also saying according to county records, their other house is still in their name although they claim it was sold in August.

Honored Contributor

Joe and Melissa Gorga moved into a rental home at 801 Pony Trail in Franklin Lakes on September 6, 2013. The monthly rent is $3,900 – at least $12,000 less than they were paying in mortgage and taxes per month on their Montville home, which they claim to have sold in August 2013. However, as of January 3, 2014, property records for Morris county show that the Gorgas are still the owners.

From what I can tell, there was no sale, the house went back to the bank.

http://famewhorgas.wordpress.com/2013/09/06/joe-and-melissa-gorga-sell-their-mansion-and-move-into-r...

(not sure how accurate all of this is.....not a huge fan of this particular site)