Valued Contributor

I also find myself muting the programs or more often shutting the tv off. Tired of the same old items. Starting to find the programs boring. But, on the other hand not ready to stop watching, just watching less. Thank goodness for Alexa and working in the yard. 

Valued Contributor

There used to be a shopping channel where the host yelled for 4 or 5 hours like whatever product was the best ever and was going to sell out before you got the chance to call in. I watched once. How he could act that excited for that long a time was beyond me. Rick must have seen him because he spoofed the guy once. The constant acting like an item that they have a thousand of will sell out any minute is too much. I used to buy 30 years ago, now I have it on as background noise and if I hear an item I'm interested in I'll stop what I'm doing and listen for a moment. If they don't keep my interest in that moment, I'm back to my chores. Like todays TSV, I don't even have the TV on. I wear layers if the outside temperature is below zero. Otherwise, I see no sense in it. Who wears several t-shirts at one time? I saw a short part of the presentation, lost interest and turned it off. I'll check in tomorrow maybe. The dancing and yelling is just too much bother. It is, after all, a round the clock commercial.