Respected Contributor

Hi Bri,

I have been lugging the phone around with me for weeks. It's a royal pain.

Normally we dump the phones on the kitchen table when we come home and rarely check them. The kids know that and call the house phone if there's an emergency.

Lately I have been trying to keep it with me, but if I don't have pockets I am out of luck. Here I must give kudos to Logo!

Valued Contributor

@hennypenny, a FitBit is easier than carrying around your phone all day. 

Respected Contributor

I have the fitbit alta and you do not have to link to anything..you can - but the fitbit itself has the info on the screen to read..to use it fully like logged sleep...you do but it records steps - calculates into miles....how many calories are burned and active workout minutes - all available by tapping the screen..

Also - it functions as a watch with the time/date displayed first. I don't use mine as a watch..I have it on my opposite wrist. I do have mine sync with my phone..but you do not have to

Honored Contributor

no, you do not need to log in daily, but you will need to create an account to set up your Fitbit.   They  do send you a summery of your weeks progress, and they tell you if your battery is low.  

Respected Contributor

@september How do you like the Charge 2? I have the One, but Charge 2 is on my wish list since it does the heart rate.  

Honored Contributor

@makeup addict   I'm liking the Charge 2, but since I also have the One, I alternate them.   I think the One is better for tracking all day activities.   I switch over to the Charge when I'm going out to exercise.    I like being able to see my pulse rate so I can get it up into the fat burning zone.  

Respected Contributor

I ordered the new little one with the gold plating and pink strap. 

If I can't get it to work the way I want I will send it back.

Honored Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

I'm not sure I know about one that fits this description, but I hope it works for you!

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

@hennypenny wrote:

I'm not sure I know about one that fits this description, but I hope it works for you!

@september, it's the Fitbit Alta.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@september wrote:

@hennypenny wrote:

@september, it's the Fitbit Alta.

Thanks!  It looks like a smaller version of the Charge 2, that I have.