Honored Contributor

phillip watson leaving cottage farms/qvc

for those of you who enjoyed phillip watson when he was on with cottage farms, he announced that he will be leaving and will no longer be on air. he posted this via facebook:

Phillip Watson added 125 new photos — with Jill Bauer.
24 mins ·

Dear Friends,
First of all, I have enjoyed being your garden guy for the past twenty-two years. We have shared joys, sorrows, advice, and lots of pictures! I will not be back on-air with your favorite plants this next season as I have decided to pursue other interests, but we can still have our little peaceful corner of this sometimes chaotic world. I am grateful for your friendship and your trust as well as the kindnesses you have shown me during difficult times. Even though I will not be presenting the plants, there are many new and exciting items coming up for the 2019 season including a monster tropical hibiscus called The Big Kahuna...the absolute star of my garden this summer. Look for me on INSTAGRAM under Phillip Watson Designs, and stay tuned to hear about my new adventures...I value your opinions.
Love,
PHILLIP

phillip watson qvc.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Re: phillip watson leaving cottage farms/qvc

Sorry to read that Phillip Watson is leaving because I always enjoyed his presentations but kudos to him on embarking on a new pursuit. Wishing him much success and happiness!  Thank you for sharing this.

Esteemed Contributor

Best wishes on your future endeavors. Semi-retirement for an ambitious guy? Enjoy whatever you choose to do!!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Valued Contributor

sorry but any cottage farm plants i ever bought died. I hope qvc gets out of the plant business? Good luck in your new adventures

Esteemed Contributor

Sad to see him leave.....always seemed like a nice guy.....

hoping he creates exciting new times for himself and enjoys whatever he pursues...

Valued Contributor

when we moved in this house 20 years ago i bought rose bushes from him had to be about 12 of them they continue to bloom  all just beautiful       good luck  in your new adventure

Respected Contributor

I will miss him.  I loved his garden shows. He was always so upbeat and enthusiastic with his presentations!

Esteemed Contributor

Well, that's a change.  He did have a heart attack in the last year or two.  Lots of running around, odd hours, to be on the Q - not to mention, even though he is a designer, landscaping as a living is tough on the body.

I have hydrangeas and roses from CF that are quite lovely.

Good luck to Phillip!

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

No time like the present if you are going to make a career change.  Good luck.

Respected Contributor

This was last year's TSV reblooming daylilies offer from Phillip and Cottage farms!

fullsizeoutput_2fb.jpegIMG_1706.JPGIMG_2017.JPGIMG_1692.JPG