Regular Contributor

Re: just for fun- "I have way too many...."

@LoveMeSomeQVC wrote:

Flashlights.  Every size.  I live in Florida so that is part of it, but I must admit I have waaaaaaaaaaay too many. 

I don't think you can have too many.  Just when you need them, they don't work or you can't find them, or someone has moved them.  I have them in every room in the house! 

Honored Contributor

.................fat rolls

Probably just a lot of junk in totes, I don't use,

Esteemed Contributor

I have way too many.....

PJs, Tshirts, jeans and sandals

Christmas decorations, DVDs, ornaments

weeds in the garden, plants to be planted or transplanted

bowls and kitchen gadgets. crystal and china rarely used

dust bunnies, closets to clean

Honored Contributor

@Pink Cleome wrote:

@LoveMeSomeQVC wrote:

Flashlights.  Every size.  I live in Florida so that is part of it, but I must admit I have waaaaaaaaaaay too many. 

I don't think you can have too many.  Just when you need them, they don't work or you can't find them, or someone has moved them.  I have them in every room in the house! 

Oh no @Lovs2shop I fully support flashlight hoarding!  Even though I live in the suburbs of Chicago, my little block was constantly experiencing various power outages (some small but some that could last for a couple of days).  As it only impacted 19 homes it took years for them to address the problem (which I believe has finally been remedied) but I will never give up my various flashlights and lanterns . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Shoes, clothes, family members, unused cookbooks and kitchen gadgets, unread books and unused vacation days.  They are all waiting on me to do something with them.  Donations probably.   Anyone need a used relative? I can throw in a neighbor for fun. Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Handbags, but I just love them!

Regular Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Shoes, clothes, family members, unused cookbooks and kitchen gadgets, unread books and unused vacation days.  They are all waiting on me to do something with them.  Donations probably.   Anyone need a used relative? I can throw in a neighbor for fun. Smiley Wink

Wow,  I would love to give several neighbors too,  I grew up in the city, but our neighbors were the best,  they would look out for you,  bring in the empty trash cans, keep an eye on the kids,  but not these days.

Honored Contributor

Cosmetic samples (skincare mainly) and books. OMG, does this family have books. We can't get enough of them.

Honored Contributor

Probably jeans and tees and I wear my favorites all the time.  I did get rid of many that I didn't wear.   

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Cosmetic samples (skincare mainly) and books. OMG, does this family have books. We can't get enough of them.

@SahmIam this just made me laugh out loud as I didn't realize how many books I had until you mentioned this.  Earlier today I was trying to find my Todd Wilbur cook books to try and see if I could track down a recipe hack for Church's Chicken and quickly realized I had way too many places to look . . . time to thin the herd I guess . . . Smiley Happy

Sniff.