Highlighted
Honored Contributor

host dan hughes is taking a one month sabbatical....

just read on the home shoppingista blog that dan hughes is taking some time off from qvc..... but will return.

http://homeshoppingista.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/qvc-host-dan-hughes-taking-a-powder-but-not-for-lon...

“Just want to let my friends know that I will soon be taking some time away from QVC,” Hughes posted on Facebook.

“NO I am not leaving. After a lot of thought Kelly and I have decided that it is time for me to take some time for myself and complete a few of my ‘bucket list’ projects,” he wrote. “I will be taking the entire month of June as a sabbatical.

QVC host Dan Hughes is rather mysteriously taking a respite from his gig on the home shopping network. But it’s not for good, he assures us.

Other than my unexpected medical leave this Feb. I have never really taken any extended time away from my career. I am sure The Q will be just fine without me for a month and I am truly grateful to have such wonderful employers to allow me to do so. Just wanted to stall any rumors that I was leaving lol.”

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein