Honored Contributor

host dan hughes is taking a one month sabbatical....

just read on the home shoppingista blog that dan hughes is taking some time off from qvc..... but will return.

“Just want to let my friends know that I will soon be taking some time away from QVC,” Hughes posted on Facebook.

“NO I am not leaving. After a lot of thought Kelly and I have decided that it is time for me to take some time for myself and complete a few of my ‘bucket list’ projects,” he wrote. “I will be taking the entire month of June as a sabbatical.

QVC host Dan Hughes is rather mysteriously taking a respite from his gig on the home shopping network. But it’s not for good, he assures us.

Other than my unexpected medical leave this Feb. I have never really taken any extended time away from my career. I am sure The Q will be just fine without me for a month and I am truly grateful to have such wonderful employers to allow me to do so. Just wanted to stall any rumors that I was leaving lol.”

"The human spirit is not measured by the size of the act, but by the size of the heart." - Gisele C. St. Arnault

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View