Frequent Contributor

Re: hihi!!! glad the breadcrumbs were still there!

hihi Noel --

i was so happy to see that you're still posting here!  how are you?  how's your daughter?  and your kitty?  it's almost getting to be time for menu planning, isn't it?  Smiley Happy

-- me

Frequent Contributor

hihi RoughDraft --

hmm.  i'm perplexed 'cause i don't recognize your name.  did  you have a different one, before?  thank you for the "sweet" and for being glad to see me.  i'm looking forward to being glad to see you, too!  i mean ... when i know who you are.

-- bunny

Honored Contributor

@velveteenb

That's the first thing I thought about, your menus and what to cook for the holidays 😊

My daughter is doing well and has a job she loves, we now have two kitties, the younger one is a tortoiseshell with attitude but very loving.  I am ok.

I can't wait to read about your new life, I hope it's all good 😍

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@velveteenb wrote:

{{{ Minky }}} !!!!!!!

i'm so happy to see you!  thank you for recognizing me; i was a bit anxious about posting.  glad you're doing well (details?).  you would not believe my current life if i told you; most of the time, i don't believe it myself.  more about that later, k?

i kinda can't believe i did this, but i'm glad!

bunny

Well, we are really glad you did decide to post and I am really glad I happened to be here today.  I am not here as often right now as life has gotten really busy.    My husband is in physical therapy each week learning the ins and outs of a computerized prosthetic leg after an amputation so that combined with working three days a week at a law firm, volunteering one day, shopping with friends one day, family stuff (having another great grandchild in March (our 5th) , church,and taking care of the farm and gardens - not to mention the horses and big FAT cat  - well, that's what is up wtih me.

You catch us up with your life whenever you feel ready. Just post about whatever you want whenever you want.

Heart

Frequent Contributor

Tansy!

yay!!!!  i'm so happy to see you!  thank you for the multiple bunnies!

wouldn't you know ... now that i've started getting reacquianted with everyone, i'm hungry!  more to follow.  (that doesn't mean you can't post how YOU've been,ofcourse!)

-- bunny.  i know i was the dangerously ... something ... rabbit, but what???

Honored Contributor

@velveteenb  I remember you though I don't think we ever "talked".  Welcome back!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@velveteenb wrote:

Tansy!

wouldn't you know ... now that i've started getting reacquianted with everyone, i'm hungry!  more to follow.  (that doesn't mean you can't post how YOU've been,ofcourse!)

I know your siggie always made me laugh but I'm drawing a blank.  I believe you were dangerously complicated but in the most delightful way - lol.

Respected Contributor

@velveteenb wrote:

hihi RoughDraft --

hmm.  i'm perplexed 'cause i don't recognize your name.  did  you have a different one, before?  thank you for the "sweet" and for being glad to see me.  i'm looking forward to being glad to see you, too!  i mean ... when i know who you are.

-- bunny

@velveteenb I've been RoughDraft forever VB.  I am easily forgetable and probably posted on your threads only a few times, but I've always stopped to read your posts in the past and was always impressed with the way your gentleness and your talent for communicating shined through.  Perhaps this will be a good opportunity for us to know each other better.  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

@velveteenb wrote:

Tansy!

Wasn't your signature "Dangerously complicated rabbit?"  Woman LOL

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Frequent Contributor

hihi RoughDraft --

oh dear.  i doubt it's that you're easily forgettable, more likely that we just didn't know eachother well.  let's remedy that, shall we?

thank you for remembering COMPLICATED!!!!  figures i'd forget that part!

bunny  tdcr