Trusted Contributor
Lori are you kidding me?? Striped top and those hideous pants, you call yourself a fashion designer? Shame on you!!!
Esteemed Contributor

OMG. What is she thinking. That is beyond ugly. All she needs is a pair of the mismatched socks for her outfit to be complete.

Occasional Contributor

I'm VERY dissapointed that the sizes, in  over large, were out of stock before it even aired! Only three colors were the options.

Honored Contributor

I think Amy looks ok in that top with her jeans, but it's just too much with the busy pants. The show is kind of all over the place tonight, they talk nonsense and over each other. I think they are trying to confuse people so they will buy and I think it's working, several things have sold out.LOL

Trusted Contributor

I just checked what's recently on air, and don't see what you're referring to.  I have to say, I don't buy her clothes.

Occasional Contributor

Husband just said he has seen homeless people dressed nicer.  LOL.  And this is $59???

Occasional Contributor

Oh, thank you all!  I was beginning to think that  I'm the only person who thinks she looks like a bag lady.

However, it's her body, she can dress it any way she wants.  And clearly people buy her stuff, or she wouldn't be there every week.  I'm just not one of those people.

New Contributor

Anyone know what necklace Amy had on? Thought it was really cute.

Trusted Contributor

Not flattering at all and expensive. So this is fashion? 

Respected Contributor

Who? 

ETA NM I see it. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____