Honored Contributor

There are some scammers out there so if you do decide to hire someone there are lots of articles to read online.

Honored Contributor

Re: dust is gone

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee have you looked into installing the cloth vent filters?Judging by the accumulation on some of my cloths they are doing their job.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@SilleeMee have you looked into installing the cloth vent filters?Judging by the accumulation on some of my cloths they are doing their job.

@dex,

I would be very interested in them. I've never heard of them until you mentioned them. Where do you buy them and where exactly do get placed?

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee We got the filters at Home Depot.We remove the slotted vent from the floor and place the filter inside it....you will understand when you see the product.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @dex! I will check it out soon.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

There are some scammers out there so if you do decide to hire someone there are lots of articles to read online.

Yes there are.

We, along with two other neighbors, had ours cleaned many, many years ago.

One neighbor had a newer furnace, ours was older as was the third neighbors.

They told myself and the other neighbor that we had cracked heat chambers and had to have the entire system replaced.  She fell for it, we did not.  After a thorough inspection ours was not.