Image result for happy halloween animated images

Honored Contributor

Re: do you get many trick or treaters?

@Daisy wrote:

bats and jack-o'-lanterns

Beautiful pic!

Esteemed Contributor

We stopped participating about five years ago. Prior to that we had maybe 20 kids. To many other activities nearby for parents to take their kids to. We live near a sports complex and a mall and parents take their kids there. 

Esteemed Contributor

We live in the mountains in a residential neighborhood but because many live on several acres there is no door to door trick or treating.  The city sponsors several "trunk or treat" events, which are lots of fun, with several hundred trick or treaters.

Trusted Contributor

None the last couple years  We have a big party at the Comunity Center, which is where all the kids want to go.  It's much safer than being out in the neighborhood, no matter how nice it  may be.  It's just better to have the kids more contained in a safe spot, and all us parents have fun too.

Honored Contributor

@A60_Chevy wrote:

In my city it is called hold up the house so the trick is on the home owner now.  You just do not know what is under the mask.

I try not to think about that. My neighborhood is hood. But the kids are so cute.

Honored Contributor

Very few if any.

Honored Contributor

Re: do you get many trick or treaters👻💀😈

[ Edited ]

Yes, we do, over 50 kids. 

👻😈🎃🕸

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

No, times have changed and our town discourages trick or treating.  There are parties everywhere in town; public and private.  The Office in our condo complex invites the kids in and the staff gives out candy but kids don't go house to house.  The malls always let kids trick or treat there too,  

Honored Contributor

No.  Live in an apartment, and if I did have someone come, I would not answer the door because of living alone.  Do keep the living room blinds shut.