Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Can somebody give me a hint on the bleeped word from Smoky's post?  I can't figure it out.  TIA

A man's private part starting with pen.  But instead of ending in is, it ends in ile.

Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

KittyLouWhoToo wrote:

chickenbutt wrote:

Can somebody give me a hint on the bleeped word from Smoky's post?  I can't figure it out.  TIA

A man's private part starting with pen.  But instead of ending in is, it ends in ile.

Cat Happy

Ohhhh!  Thanks so much.  The word 'plant' after that further confused me.  Had it said 'implant' I think I would have gotten it.   LMAO

I kept think what kind of plant?   Thistle?   Nah, that can't be it.   hehe

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

I have had several people (OK, MEN)  say to me, in a business situation;  "You must have been nice looking when you were young."     I am not joking.   

Now, THAT would be hard to take as an actual compliment!   Guys can be boneheads, but still.

I had a guy I was dating say that to me, "you must have been really hot when you were young".

That was the end of him!

Yikes!   I think the reason that particular remark struck a chord with me is that I remember when I was young (very young, like high school) and the coolest guy in school told me 'I would ask you out if you wouldn't wear your glasses.  You are really pretty without them'. 

Welllll, aside from the fact that that was back in the time of 'men don't make passes at girls who wear glasses' (or something like that), I still declined. 

He liked me so much - as long as I kept the glasses off - yeah, right.  :rolleyes:

Well, chickenbutt, neither one of those jerks got any, so maybe they learned.

Or maybe they're still jerks.

Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Pee.

Nile.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

Cat Happy

Ohhhh!  Thanks so much.  The word 'plant' after that further confused me.  Had it said 'implant' I think I would have gotten it.   LMAO

Nope; not thistle; they're pretty erect.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

I'll always remember what Lauren Bacall said to someone who remarked to her "I hope I look as beautiful as you are when I'm your age."  Lauren quipped back . . . "In order to do that, my dear, you would have to be as beautiful as I was when I was your age."

I've had it said to me fairly often, but it doesn't bother me.  I don't think people realize it's not really a compliment, so I could never say to them what Lauren Bacall said (although I have thought of it, LOL).

If you want to tell someone she is beautiful, just say that and don't bring age into it.  (As I said, it doesn't bother me.)

I just LOVE what Lauren Bacall said!  I have to remember that one.  PERFECT!

@QueenDanceALot

I wish there was a book on some of the things she said.  She never suffered fools lightly.  I remember another great quote from her on one of the nighttime shows.  She was asked if she felt any different as she was aging.  Her response was "Surely you must be joking . . . I am rotting from the inside out!!"

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

Cat Happy

Nope; not thistle; they're pretty erect.

Probably not a Johnny Jump Up either.

Honored Contributor

You two are cracking me up.   Thistle was the only thing I could come up with and I thought 'well, there must be something that a thistle plant does that everybody but me knows'.   D'oh!     I'm getting dumber every day, I swear.   I really miss being smart.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

You two are cracking me up.   Thistle was the only thing I could come up with and I thought 'well, there must be something that a thistle plant does that everybody but me knows'.   D'oh!     I'm getting dumber every day, I swear.   I really miss being smart.  Smiley Happy

@chickenbutt

OMG, that's hysterical!  I feel the same way, LOL!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Pee.

Nile.

@faeriemoon

The heart is for your siggy!

Formerly Ford1224