Esteemed Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 9th....May Include Spoilers***

No more twins we've seen Patty, Cane (I forgot the twins names), Cassie/Mariah!

Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 9th....May Include Spoilers***

So, Summer didn't kill Austin. My local channel kept cutting in and out today. Anybody else have this problem???

Respected Contributor

On 3/9/2015 LuvitorLIT said:

No more twins we've seen Patty, Cane (I forgot the twins names), Cassie/Mariah!

Jeffery was the evil twin, but I forgot the dead one's name. Katherine had that waitress Marge who looked like her, but I don't think they were supposed to have been twins.

And, then there's the ones who had plastic surgery to look like someone else, like Sheila did with Phyllis!

Honored Contributor

Well, since they keep driving home the point that "Austin" was covered in blood (yea, right) and Summer really couldn't look at him... He could very well just show back up as Austin... Then they can figure out who they had that whacked out funeral for...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Joe is aggravating Dylan again. Man, must be a Q blogger he never knows when to let up on the pressure. ROFL Avery & Dylan are out bowling, here comes bully Joe with a box to give to Avery of some old momentos. Avery, gets called away , as usual,leaving the 2 men alone. Joe wants Dylan to go ahead and open the box. I think it just turns out to be a old wedding dress of avery's mothers or some close relative. Don't know why Dylan would give a rip about it. Joe, must like getting his kisser busted to always be starting something with Dylan. He never hits back I notice.

Chris jumps right out of the hospital back to the office with fire in her eye and leading the charge to jail Phyllis (give it a rest, lady) she moves the trial up . Somehow within the scheme of Victor's machinations Kelly says "there won't be a trial" I'm not understanding this at all. Victor is on sidelines smiling.

Stupid Neil is drunk again. Man, never learns I guess. Dumb as a box of rocks. Devon offers to drive him home. Neil tells Devon "I killed that baby".

Victor smells a rat especially when he comes home and finds Neil there. Vic wants to know "where is your car"? and Neil says he took a taxi. after he leaves , Vic puts 2 and 2 together "was Neil driving or U protecting him"? They have a fight.

Summer opens up her compact (must be a big one) the words "I saw what U did" is written on the mirror.

Honored Contributor

Lol!

Honored Contributor

I also heard they're thinking about making Sharon go whack a doodle again. LOL

Hope, her and Dylan get together.

Honored Contributor

Sharon and Dylan can share a room at the asylum!

Honored Contributor

So, is Victor talking to Kelly in the confessional? I am so confused!