Contributor

Come ON, Chelsea, pull your head out!!!! How long are the writers going to keep Chelsea in this perpetual state of being so foolishly gullible and buying into Adam's lame excuses and lies, which, trip so easily off his tongue while he insists on one hand that he loves her and only her while on the other hand he is making dates with Sharon? How many times now has she "stumbled" onto something Adam has been / is hiding, Adam's contacts with Sharon in one form or another and he has lied his way out of it every single time! Then when he chose "remaining available for Sharon" over taking his wife to lunch, I couldn't believe she stood for that. I gave Chelsea's character more credit than what the writers are giving her. As a former con artist, I thought the premise was that she could "read" people so well. Apparently that doesn't apply to husbands and their ex-wives! I suppose in her heart, she realizes that if she sends him packing or if she walks out on him, he will go straight to Sharon and she'll have nothing. I hoped she would have more pride than that!