Honored Contributor

Re: Wow if this is true...Oscar Pistorious

I don't doubt anything with these this type of crime. Did you all know that he lives in a gated community with yet another huge gate (about 9 foot tall) around his yard, plus an electric fence about it. Yet he's afraid of an intruder?

Super Contributor

OJ got away with murder....and look at how bad his life has become...even if this guy goes free he will never really be free.
Valued Contributor

On 4/22/2014 gazelle77 said: OJ got away with murder....and look at how bad his life has become...even if this guy goes free he will never really be free.
And Casey Anthony,,.....remember how they dressed her ,.....and lowered her chair to make her look small and helpless.
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/22/2014 scotttie said:

Well, nothing would surprise me with this guy. In my opinion he is guilty as sin and I hope he is convicted and sent to prison for the rest of his life.

ITA. What's going on with this case? I haven't heard anything about it for awhile.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

On 4/22/2014 betteb said:
On 4/22/2014 scotttie said:

Well, nothing would surprise me with this guy. In my opinion he is guilty as sin and I hope he is convicted and sent to prison for the rest of his life.

ITA. What's going on with this case? I haven't heard anything about it for awhile.

The trial is on a two week break.

Respected Contributor

To hear him speak in court, he sounds rather pathetic and weak. Not at all like an Olympic champion.
Respected Contributor

He has been seen out and about with a 21 yr old during his trial. That shows a total lack of respect for Reeva and her family imo. Nice guy...

Super Contributor

I think he was in rage and I think he killed her knowing it was her.............either way he will pay for what he did to her.........prison or no prison. I think people have lost respect for him and I think he will be tossed out.......who is going to lock themselves in a bathroom when they are robbing a place? Does not make sense..........I think he is not honest.

Super Contributor

I think all he cares about is saving himself from prison.....too late for the beautiful woman he killed.........shame on him for being seen with anyone.......but he thinks he will walk and he probably will.........these murder stories just get more silly and stupid.

Contributor

In most trials the state must prove the person guilty of the charges. When a person claims self defensive they must prove they acted in that manner. Also in S.A. the degree of deadly force is very high.

I have watched everything including the whole trial and I still do not see any motive for Oscar to kill Reeva.

Way too early not to walk away for either one of them . They had not even gone out together for three months. They both had been in much longer relationship ( just both coming out of them ) when they met each other.

I do know that Reeva manager ( her career ) did not want her labeled as O.P girl friend. They wanted her to be known for herself. They were moving ahead full force with the reality show she was on and tons of print work.

It's such a huge tragedy for both families . I have heard O.P. Uncle has the judge in his back pocket ( paid off).

We will see when it's over . My heart breaks for Reeva's Parents. Her Poor Father has had a stroke over this and is not able to be in court.