Respected Contributor

Wow, great sale prices on the Q today....

IF you wear an Xsmall or XXsmall. I haven't since I entered grade school. But good stuff for you tiny little women. Smiley Wink
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wow, great sale prices on the Q today....

They had all sizes. Some of the items sold out quickly but they had a wide variety of clothing and sizes in most items. Maybe you missed some of the shows.

Respected Contributor

Bought a winter coat for half price.  QVC is much more generous with the markdowns lately.

Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

They had all sizes. Some of the items sold out quickly but they had a wide variety of clothing and sizes in most items. Maybe you missed some of the shows.

I was watching last night for the TSV and was hoping to find some cheap t-shirts that I use as pajamas. By the time the items came on and I put the number on the computer to buy, all that was left was the small sizes. I just looked through 7 pages of t-shirts and the ONLY sizes were the two I mentioned. One would have had to watch television since last night until tonight and been REALLY fast to get even one thing that they were interested in. At least that was my experience. To those that did, thumbs up!
Esteemed Contributor

@cody2 wrote:

@elated wrote:

I was watching last night for the TSV and was hoping to find some cheap t-shirts that I use as pajamas. By the time the items came on and I put the number on the computer to buy, all that was left was the small sizes. I just looked through 7 pages of t-shirts and the ONLY sizes were the two I mentioned. One would have had to watch television since last night until tonight and been REALLY fast to get even one thing that they were interested in. At least that was my experience. To those that did, thumbs up!

@cody2 hi, girlfriend! It's been ages since we've posted together. I hope all is well, and thank you for the heads up!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

I watched a couple hours today and the majority of items had the full variety of sizes.  I will agree you had to be fast on some items.  I got everything I tried for.  Hopefully they will do it again.

Respected Contributor

How are you my little LI friend? Hope all is well at your house. Nice seeing you my long time bud. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

Bought a winter coat for half price.  QVC is much more generous with the markdowns lately.

Don't you love when that happens. They really are having a sale for a change. Nice score!
Respected Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I watched a couple hours today and the majority of items had the full variety of sizes.  I will agree you had to be fast on some items.  I got everything I tried for.  Hopefully they will do it again.

Cool!
Trusted Contributor

@cody2 wrote:
IF you wear an Xsmall or XXsmall. I haven't since I entered grade school. But good stuff for you tiny little women. Smiley Wink

That's the sizes most of the hosts wear!