Valued Contributor

Wow! Things are certainly looking different here!

I'm not even sure anyone would would remember me, but if you do...hi!  I've been off having babies. I was placing an order and decided to check in. Any of the "old timers" around? Sapphire? Marianne? Wookie? Mellie? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Wow! Things are certainly looking different here!

Hello, KKali -- Mellie was banned and I don't think she's managed to get back in this time.  Marianne posted a week ago but otherwise hasn't been around.  I have not seen Wookie for some time that I can recall.

Honored Contributor

Hi KKali! Congrats on the babies! Here's hoping you hang around for the new season of Big Brother.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

I will for sure! Do you think it will be allstars?

Valued Contributor

Hi tansy! Hope you are well.

Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:

I will for sure! Do you think it will be allstars?

It could be. We're due for an allstars season. With Caleb having his medical difficulties on Survivor I wouldn't be surprised to see him back no matter what. He was pretty popular on Survivor and it's not like CBS to let a popular reality star stay off the air for long. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

I am not a Caleb fan but I did feel badly when he had to leave early. If it is Allstars, I hope Frankie and Andy don't return!Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Welcome back!

Trusted Contributor

Hi KKali.  I certainly do remember you.  Congrats on the babies!  How many do you have now?  It's rare that I post anymore but I'm the most active when Big Brother is on.  I usually only post on the TV and Movies forum.  I'm having a hard time finding someone to root for on Survivor since Caleb had to leave - hope he shows up somewhere in the future.  Good to see you pop back in here!

Respected Contributor

Hi KKalli~ Last I heard you had a boy and a girl. Have you added another one? Smiley Happy