Highlighted
Super Contributor

Would you buy a mattress from Big Lots?

I posted the other day about shopping for a new mattress and how confusing it is. I know that Big Lots sells mattresses so I thought I would check out their website to see what they have. The have a Serta Perfect Sleeper Hamilton Park king size mattress for $769! That's about half (or less than) the price of most of the mattresses I've seen!

As someone mentioned before, I believe companies may slap different covers on their mattresses, etc., making it very difficult to price compare. I'm just wondering about this mattress from Big Lots. It's a fantastic price, but do you think it would be of good quality. Of course my first thought is it is probably junk, as it is sold at Big Lots, but then I'm not so sure about that. Don't get me wrong, I shop at Big Lots quite often, it's just that I had never considered buying a mattress there until now.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View