Valued Contributor

deleted by poster

Honored Contributor

Re: Would You Buy a Famous House?

How much $.......??    Looks like a nice place..................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

It wouldn't bother me to buy it and live in it. I'm a little surprised to hear that there was so much hoopla around the breaking bad locations.... Interesting. I would think that'd it'd eventually subside, right?

Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't be bothered by a famous house used in fiction. I WOULD be bothered by a home that was associated with real and horrific events. A couple of miles from where I live, a family of four was killed in a home invasion in 1989. It was a gorgeous home. Nobody who knows the story wants to buy it. 

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't want to live in a house where somebody was murdered or died.  That would bother me.

A TV or a movie house would be okay with me.

Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't have a problem buying a "fictional" house ( except for a possible inflated price).  Visit ABQ frequently and our entire family loved Breaking Bad.   We did our own tour of many of the sites the day of the finale.  And you are right it was great for your economy.  I wouldn't count on it ended soon as the prequel Better Call Saul is a hit.

Respected Contributor

I love the Pinkman house - always have - just beautiful, despite Jesse trashing it.

I loved Breaking Bad.  Excellent show

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would buy the Breaking Bad house or The Brady's, The Tanner's, Frazier's Condo, etc, but I wouldn't be so quick to buy The Amityville House, or The Exorcist House, etc. I'd be skeerd of those. scared.jpg

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

If it's a great deal in a desirable location, sure!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wouldn't want the breaking bad house because people come by and throw pizzas on the roof.   I think people from the show have even tried to say something to fans to stop doing that because someone lives there.  It is the walter white house.