Esteemed Contributor

Someone please tell hm to stop wiping his nose while he's cooking.....he does it constantly.....just not appetizing!!!

Honored Contributor

He's always been gross like that.  He's not going to stop.

I didn't even know he was at QVC now.   I need to get caught up, clearly!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I didn't even know he was at QVC now.   I need to get caught up, clearly!  Smiley Happy

he's on the other shopping channel.....so you noticed his gross habit, too.....thought it was just me........

New Contributor

Re: Wolfgang Puck

[ Edited ]
Spoiler
Smiley LOL omg im laughing so hard that was great ahh !! lol 

Honored Contributor

You may want to post this on the other channels board. 

Honored Contributor

Nananana59 wrote:

chickenbutt wrote:

he's on the other shopping channel.....so you noticed his gross habit, too.....thought it was just me........

Oops!  Thanks for that info.   No, you're not EVEN the only who has noticed this and other gross habits of his.   He's done it on shopping tv shows for years.

He actually used to sell good quality products but for quite a few years now the quality has changed dramatically.    His stainless steel cookware used to be good quality but that changed quite a bit.  His electrics are hot and cold, mostly cold.  Smiley Wink   Some of them have done actual damage to peoples' kitchens with smoke problems and even catching on fire.

I think he's their biggest celeb chef, though, so I doubt he's going anywhere any time soon.   Smiley Happy   They must just overlook the gross habits.  It's hard enough to see on tv, but I can't even imagine being right there next to him!  

Respected Contributor

Re: Wolfgang Puck

[ Edited ]

I had never noticed before because I was always enjoying the show.

Then one day I starting paying attention to his "habits".

It's a shame because one of the first things chefs are taught in culinary school is cleanliness and food safety. Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

I had never noticed before because I was always enjoying the show.

Then one day I starting paying attention to his "habits".

It's a shame because one of the first things chefs are taught in culinary school is cleanliness and food safety. Smiley Sad

Don't you think someone in charge would tell him to stop with his nose....and licking his fingers after tasting his food........they must see the same thing we see......gross....just gross.....i'd never eat dinner at his house!!

Respected Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

Someone please tell hm to stop wiping his nose while he's cooking.....he does it constantly.....just not appetizing!!!

He's ALWAYS done that.  A lot of men have fixations with their noses. Haven't you ever seen men stuck in rush hour traffic?  WHAT are they doing? Woman Wink

I'm waiting for him to, one day, pull a booger out of his nose and either eat it or .. just keep cooking.  Business as usual.  ROFLMAO.

One reason Y I don't go to restaurants.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Esteemed Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

He's ALWAYS done that.  A lot of men have fixations with their noses. Haven't you ever seen men stuck in rush hour traffic?  WHAT are they doing? Woman Wink

I'm waiting for him to, one day, pull a booger out of his nose and either eat it or .. just keep cooking.  Business as usual.  ROFLMAO.

One reason Y I don't go to restaurants.

ITA......I could never understand why my grandmother never went to restaurants with us--i am now my grandmother!!