Respected Contributor

Woke up this morning to everything green...

Started raining a steady rain all last night and is still raining today - everything is sooooo green now.  Went to Target and all the Cherry Blossom trees I pass are all in full bloom - the checkout person said they weren't in bloom yesterday.  We needed the rain to wake everything up. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Woke up this morning to everything green...

Such a nice feeling to see blooms, isn't it?

I've started to see buds too.   Hope my cherry blossoms will be in bloom for prom pictures in a few weeks!!!

Respected Contributor

Same thing here ! Just got back in town, and saw on my security cam that it rained while I was gone and boom ! 

Beautiful green leaves on all my trees 😄.

so pretty !

Regular Contributor

It has been raining steady here for 2 days. I did notice this morning that some things in the yard are shaking off the brown and starting to get green. My DH joked about being able to mow this week. I had to giggle as I know he's just excited to get out there and work in the yard. We have a lot of things planned to do in the yard this summer.

Trusted Contributor

We woke up to everything coated in ice. It's been raining most of the afternoon. We are expecting to wake up to ice again tomorrow. I can't for sunshine and green grass. 

Trusted Contributor

Good, happens every spring and it's still amazing to see.  It's still brown and white here.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love seeing spring return.   Our weather was abnormally warm this year so spring came a bit early and then stopped.  A lot of blossoms were coaxed out early and then turned brown with the cold snap; however, the buds and flowers are trying again.  It's nice to see them.  Enjoy the green.  Smiley Happy