Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Will & Jada Pinkett Smith ~ Over?

[ Edited ]

According to TMZ and his Facebook, it's just a rumor. I don't see how he could stand being with her.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/03/will-smith-jada-pinkett-divorce-divorcing-not-true/

On a separate note, I was somewhat surprised to see Gwen Stefani has filed for divorce from Gavin Rossdale.

Respected Contributor

Both he and Jada deny it.

http://www.people.com/article/will-smith-dispels-divorce-rumors-jada-pinkett-smith

This is just the first part

of the article:

"The actor shot down rumors on Facebook Monday, promising to reveal the news himself if he and his wife of 17 years, whom he lovingly refers to as his "Queen," ever decided to part.

"Under normal circumstances, I don't usually respond to foolishness. (Because it's contagious)," he writes.

But, after receiving what he calls "deepest condolences" from numerous people, he decided to set the record straight.

"So, in the interest of redundant, repetitious, over & over-again-ness... Jada and I are...NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he states."

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Esteemed Contributor

They have said this so many times about this couple that given the statistics on divorce they will probably one day actually have a story. I don't really care. They seem like they love each other so we will see.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

Another denial of any divorce....for the zillionth time.

"Will Slams Divorce Rumors":

http://pagesix.com/2015/08/03/will-smith-shoots-down-divorce-rumors/?_ga=1.158079802.1439456487.1373...

Honored Contributor

Again... Really...?  Don't really know, don't really care, not particulalry interested...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

It's sort of like Will and Jada who?  Maybe it's a way to keep their names current.  

Honored Contributor

I've only heard the rumor maybe a couple of times over the past 5 years in some of the gossip sites and magazines.....

Respected Contributor

There have been rumors about their marriage for years.  I've read they both bat from both sides of the plate.

Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

There have been rumors about their marriage for years.  I've read they both bat from both sides of the plate.

That's a common rumor as well, perhaps the real issue is dividing a substantial fortune and fear of losing box office appeal, dunno.....