Trusted Contributor

Well, this is a mess!  Wonder why they thought it would be a good idea to make it harder to follow conversations?  And I'm not surprised, but highly irritated, that they apparently ditched "Viewpoints".  A "discussion board" where we aren't allowed to discuss.

My experience started wth trying to sign in and being asked for my email......which was already displayed right on the screen!  Beautiful, right?  

Spoiler

And what is with these lame emoticons?  Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor
Well said! What a mess!
Occasional Contributor

Well folks, I am totally confused!!!! Don't think it is worth the trouble. I have enjoyed reading the community in the past, but too much effort now. Smiley Sad(

Respected Contributor

Heck I don't even know were I am on this site, but I will say this is the most confusing mess and I don't think it it is worth trying to figure out. Am wondering how much the person who thought this up is getting paid and what kind of a degree they have??? Someone said some were on here that Damyankee should have designed this instead of who ever did this. I went to her site one time and it was easier to navigate then this mess.

Honored Contributor

It's not just Community, it's all the forums.

I don't want to sift through 20 WEN threads to get to a Tarte cheek blush thread...same with Kitchen - I don't care about TempTations - when I want to talk about Trader Joe's.

I like Linea and can't tolerate Denim & Co. - it's impossible to wade through all the dreck to get to what I'm interested in!

Honored Contributor

Do you know where to find her site?

Respected Contributor

They said they were going to upgrad the search function.  I suspect that is the means to get to a specific topic rather than wade through dreck.

Super Contributor

Annoyed by this forum now?  Join us: http://damyankee.com/forum/index.php

I teach - what's your superpower?
Respected Contributor

Thank you!