Honored Contributor

Re: Why is Shawn dressed like this when it's winter??

@wakefield64 wrote:

It looks ridiculous...a sundress on Feb.6th.

Does she pick this stuff outor are there "stylists.?" I use the term loosely.

It might look ridiculous to you, but it doesn't to me. It was 86 here on January 31 and it will be in the 80s this week.

I don't really care what she wears as long as she's happy. The only woman who should dress to make me feel comfortable is me. That's not her job.

Honored Contributor

Last night my husband was channel surfing when he came upon Shawn and Isaac.  He asked if I knew who this lady was.  I told him it was a senior host named Shawn.  He then said, could she wear that slit on her chest any lower?  I said funny he should mention this as there was a heated discussion about Shawn wearing a tube dress. He also asked why she had 2 black eyes.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lulu2 wrote:

Last night my husband was channel surfing when he came upon Shawn and Isaac.  He asked if I knew who this lady was.  I told him it was a senior host named Shawn.  He then said, could she wear that slit on her chest any lower?  I said funny he should mention this as there was a heated discussion about Shawn wearing a tube dress. He also asked why she had 2 black eyes.

I did love her dress last night.  But I can't figure out why she was wearing it when it wasn't in the show.  I don't think QVC hosts should wear Q clothing ALL the time but I sure think if they are doing a clothing show, they should be wearing clothing being sold in the show.

I don't know if Shawn does her own make-up or one of the make-up artists does her make-up but everything about it looks very off to me.  The brown patches on her cheeks are bad too.  If a make-up artist is responsible for that, they need to find another profession or watch her on-air and make some adjustments.  

@lulu2, in sticking with the thoughts of some of the posters here, your husband is just jealous he can't wear that dress.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@iceRedfire wrote:

Probably because they're selling spring clothes and accessories now.

That's what I thought ... it's not like Shawn is going out to shovel snow in that dress!

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@wakefield64 wrote:

It looks ridiculous...a sundress on Feb.6th.

Does she pick this stuff outor are there "stylists.?" I use the term loosely.

It might look ridiculous to you, but it doesn't to me. It was 86 here on January 31 and it will be in the 80s this week.

I don't really care what she wears as long as she's happy. The only woman who should dress to make me feel comfortable is me. That's not her job.

Ditto ... it could hit 90 degrees here today!

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44

Hot here too darn it.  My GD in Studio City said it was 95.

About Shawn, I stick by my personal opinion she coud dress more appropriatly.  A tank top on shopping tv in Winter is not thinking.  They need to stick to sleeveless.  Believe me the studio is not that hot.  She seems like a nice person, and I agree about personal style., but I don't wear Muk a luks, and a velvet top  to the grocery store in July. Not that I would wear them in any season, LOL!  If she wants to wear a tank, slip a thin srug or shrunken cardi over it.  She doesn't live in California for pete's sake!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

@Tinkrbl44

Hot here too darn it.  My GD in Studio City said it was 95.

About Shawn, I stick by my personal opinion she coud dress more appropriatly.  A tank top on shopping tv in Winter is not thinking.  They need to stick to sleeveless.  Believe me the studio is not that hot.  She seems like a nice person, and I agree about personal style., but I don't wear Muk a luks, and a velvet top  to the grocery store in July. Not that I would wear them in any season, LOL!  If she wants to wear a tank, slip a thin srug or shrunken cardi over it.  She doesn't live in California for pete's sake!  LOL

@shoekitty

Small world ..... I live in Studio City, just down the street from CBS !

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44

She is over in the complex near Warner that begins with an O.  Hahahaha.  They are right next to a hill and the sun beats down.

Esteemed Contributor

It is not only Shawn the female news reporters are in sleeveless tops ... reporting on the big snow storm we had back in January. I was wondering what they will wear in the summer? Turtle necks?  I read somewhere that they do this to show off there arms and shoulder's. Completely ridiculous to me.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is all so petty and tiring. Who cares and WHY about what Shawn does or does not wear?

When are all of you going to give it a rest?   Get a life.

It's no ones dang business and why should we care about your opinions on it any way? 

Shawn never gets a break from you judgemental people.

If the OP and anyone else wants to know why she is dressed a certain way, ASK HER on her pages.

Stop "pot -stirring" about Shawn.  It only speaks volumes about you, not Shawn.