Respected Contributor

Re: Why is Shawn dressed like this when it's winter??

It was very warm in Southern California. Maybe that's why! Who cares! Oy Vey! Enough already!

Esteemed Contributor

When we lived in Florida for years, the natives did not wear summer clothes in the winter, even when hot. They would wear light weight clothes but not summer clothes.

Regular Contributor

same reason she did her nails like a 6 year old: attention. I like her overall but she is silly. And enough about the hubby already! Is she the first to ever fall in love & get married? Oy!

Honored Contributor

Ever watch The Weather Channel? Stepanie and the other female forecasters are always in sleeveless, short dress, regardless of the season, yet the males are in suits and/or long sleeves & ties.

Maybe they're all menopausal or that's just their preference, who knows?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Regular Contributor

right on Italia!

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

Let's see if David does his cooking show tomorrow..wearing a tank top with his apron over it!  After all..he's under the hot studio lights too, and there is all the additional heat generated from all the cooking appliances.  

I think David should be cool and comfortable!

I don't think QVC sells men's tank tops, do they?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

When we lived in Florida for years, the natives did not wear summer clothes in the winter, even when hot. They would wear light weight clothes but not summer clothes.

They sure do here! Shorts, tank tops & sandals.

Esteemed Contributor

@HawaiianStyle wrote:

I thought the strapless dress was odd too.  If you saw the start of the show she was talking about a Burberry shoe that she was obsessed with.  Ok ... I'm watching qvc not Burberry.com.   Why do these host wear high end clothing and promote brands that are not on Qvc.  It's a turn off for me. 

YES! It feels like they are saying....I like this brand and this is what *I* buy....but you QVC people should these other things....

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

They sure do here! Shorts, tank tops & sandals.

They do both here.  Natives dress for the season and snowbirds just put a windbreaker or sweatshirt jacket over that!

Respected Contributor

I don't like summer clothing in winter either - and she's in PA, not Hawaii.  

So in the summer, will we see her wearing a jacket?