Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who's in a good mood today?

I've got my good mood on today.  Of course, the day isn't over with. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt ... Hugs and hope for your migraines.  Not good.  Sweet pic.  Thank you. Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Thank You, Homegirl!  That is very kind.  

I'm just an amateur, but I love taking pics especially of the little birdies.  

Considering the fact that probably 99% of them are taken through windows in my house, I'm always so happy that I can get a fair amount of good shots.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Our Golden is my therapy - all day, every day.  She's the sweetest doggie hubby and I have ever known!!!

(That was for @3cupcakes, by the way.)

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

spent2much wrote:

Our Golden is my therapy - all day, every day.  She's the sweetest doggie hubby and I have ever known!!!

They are just the sweetest.   We have a golden boy (his baby pic is my avatar here) and he is unbelievably sweet and smart, and caring.  

He helps me take care of the birdies outside and keep them safe.  He knows how much I love them and he won't scare them or anything.  If they are on the ground when he goes out back he will just stay on the step or the deck until they leave.   They seem to know him and sometimes he will be on the deck and there will be a few of the little bitty birdies right there on the deck like 2 feet away.  

Honored Contributor

I'm always in a good mood............which leaves most people thinking I may have a marble or two missing

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Thanks and the storm has weakened!  GREAT news!  A friend who lives on the other side of OKC just called and has come out of the storm cellar!  We got a little rain and hail but are glad it was nothing worse!

Valued Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

(That was for @3cupcakes, by the way.)

@spent2much  & @chickenbutt.  You both are so right about goldens!  She is 85 lbs. of love bug!  

We walked, we played, we snoozed, then spent 45 mins. me brushing her & another 10 mins. her just carrying the brush in her mouth as we walked around the yard.  It was just a really good day!!

@GingerPeach  Loved the photo!  Thank you!

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Honored Contributor

I am, I fed my scarf addiction....that always makes me happy.

Respected Contributor

@3cupcakes wrote:

@spent2much  & @chickenbutt.  You both are so right about goldens!  She is 85 lbs. of love bug!  

We walked, we played, we snoozed, then spent 45 mins. me brushing her & another 10 mins. her just carrying the brush in her mouth as we walked around the yard.  It was just a really good day!!

@3cupcakes Sounds like you and puppy had a wonderful day.  I smiled as I read about all the little activities you enjoyed.  Our Jessie is female and weighed 75 at her last visit.  I think she's about 5 lbs. overweight so we are trying to change that.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!