Honored Contributor

Re: Who has their bunny decorations in place?

I have to put out an Easter garden flag this week and set up a Pfaltzgraff Tea Rose rabbit tealight holder for my dining room table.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

We are ready! Bunnies, little birds and other symbols of Spring and Easter. The Easter menu is planned, recipes filed, and I got the ham today. I'm also ready with basket goodies for the others. NO last minute pressure to get it together Smiley Happy
A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Valued Contributor

I just put up a little Easter decor just last weekend. I picked up some artificial Spring flowers at the Dollar Store which were surprisingly cute and Springy. Put a Spring wreath on the door which I added some glittery eggs to fill in some of the sparse areas. But my favorite decorative Easter item was this cool Easter grass I found at Rite Aid. It was called extra bright Easter grass. I picked up 2 bags...one in a yellow/lime green neon-like shade and a bright hot pink. I splashed that around the mantle with a few bunnies and chicks here and there.

Honored Contributor

Inside décor is out. Tomorrow we'll do the outside.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

My LR mantle:

Regular Contributor

Yes, I have all kinds of lighted decoration is the yard.

Honored Contributor

I have for a while. It's not a lot of stuff but I'm enjoying the change. I have a beautiful wreath up inside my home. This is the first year I've used it.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes our house is decorated (inside and out) for Easter as of this past Monday.

We had our family dinner today with my kids/grandkids because ON Easter DH and I go out to eat and my kids go to their dads family (along with my grandkids of course).

Although it doesn't feel like Easter time. Its 28 degrees now and was 31 today with snow flurries. Waiting for Spring weather! :-)

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Trusted Contributor

I think mine are still up in the attic. Now that we downsized...I am not sure where any of my decorations are located? I gotta get my bunnies out after reading this thread and seeing Hooty's pretty picture.

Honored Contributor

Bunny decorations? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Um, no.