Honored Contributor

Re: Who Needs Artificial Intelligence?

@PickyPicky3   If you can give commands to your TV, it's because of AI.  Smiley Tongue

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@PickyPicky3   If you can give commands to your TV, it's because of AI.  Smiley Tongue

@PickyPicky3 

AI makes the picture and sound much better plus the voice controls are even better. The TV is LG OLED Evo. The picture is so amazing. No comparison to LED or QLED. It's way better than those b/c of the AI and the OLED Evo screen.

Honored Contributor

Hey, I somewhat resemble her in O/P's photo.......

Maybe how I used to look and attempting to look now.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

What great pictures of very important and smart women, way ahead of their time. I love it! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@PickyPicky3 

AI makes the picture and sound much better plus the voice controls are even better. The TV is LG OLED Evo. The picture is so amazing. No comparison to LED or QLED. It's way better than those b/c of the AI and the OLED Evo screen.

LOL I know abou that one.  We have a 50" TV.  Because of space that's the biggest TV we can get.  I need a new one.  I wanted a OLED Evo.  But they start from 55" on up.  They decided that 50" and below would only be QLED.  Impossible to get a 50" OLED.  The only consolation I have is that the OLED might not last as long as the QLED.  Still  haven't found the TV

Honored Contributor

My opinion is that AI will work as well as self checkouts at stores.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac @I never thought about that! I talk to all remotes now. Only the ones to the tv respond however...lol

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@songbird wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@PickyPicky3 

LOL I know abou that one.  We have a 50" TV.  Because of space that's the biggest TV we can get.  I need a new one.  I wanted a OLED Evo.  But they start from 55" on up.  They decided that 50" and below would only be QLED.  Impossible to get a 50" OLED.  The only consolation I have is that the OLED might not last as long as the QLED.  Still  haven't found the TV

Since OLED screens are brighter than the rest (no backlight needed), they can have a shorter lifespan plus they tend to have more burn in issues b/c of their bright screen. It is recommended to use the 'energy saving mode' on OLED TVs or manually reduce the pixel brightness by 50% and that will extend the lifespan. On average OLED TVs last 8 to 10 years but if you reduce the brightness they can last more than years easily. @songbird