Trusted Contributor

Re: When you think youve heard everything

Sad indication of the present condition of humanity. I have to question why some of these young girls so willingly open thier wombs to criminals and thugs..so I asked a few young girls who are now "single mothers" of babies with "thug fathers" They once had a promising future, free college and are now of course on all the social safety nets because having a job, being able to afford a baby is not even on thier minds these days. Personal responsibility is out the window with both the boys and girls in these situations.They said no lie "I thought he would love me if I had his baby and that having a baby would change him" REALLY? We are indeed heading for either extinction or financial ruination. I refused to have a baby being poor and homeless and by the time I could afford it without being on welfare I couldnt do it physically. There is no future for kids in these situation (I was one of them) and a hard life for them. I dont know how I survived living under a bridge but I got my education without the help of the tax payers and alot of hard work.

Respected Contributor

@Stormygirl

big heart.png

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have one worse for you.  Maybe this is the WORST I've hever heard.

Read a story this week about a 25 year old man who killed his 22 month old daughter.

The photo of her with the story would make you cry she was so beautiful.

Why did he kill her?  He was jealous and tired of the attention she had been getting for having CANCER, especially from his wife.  I think she was doing well with chemotherapy.  If I remember correctly, he hit her with a baseball bat to kill her.  He then put her body in a fire pit, and threw the remains in a river.  The police were able to find her remains.

He will be getting life in prison.  I doubt anyone would oppose the death penalty for him, but there won't be a trial.

I can't remember where this happened.  If I can find the article, I will come back with it.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

Onandaga County, New York is the location.

Hyacinth

Esteemed Contributor

@hyacinth003 I read about this poor little girl.  I agree - this is the absolute worse I have ever read involving a child.  She was so beautiful  and smiling in the picture.  What that poor child went through with the cancer and  then to have been killed by her father is heartbreaking.   May that little angel rest in peace.

Honored Contributor

Hopefully he will get a long sentence.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Imadickens wrote:

@Vivian Florimond wrote:

This is so pathetically sad. The poor child is starting life without the secure home that two parents can provide. What's more, her father may spend more of his life behind bars than on the outside, where he clearly has not shown any ability to live a good life.

If the child is lucky! Otherwise, God only knows how long a life the baby and/or mother will have if he isn't found or sent away for a very long time! We just had a sad case of a 7 week old baby killed by the punk father because, wait for it... the baby was crying! Of course, the fact that daddy didn't get his pot had nothing to do with it! Turns out, he had been abusive to mother before! Hmm, go figure!

@Imadickens

We have had those scumbags here too.... only usually the woman is at work she supports the boyfriend bum who sits around watching TV and drinks all day and he's supposed to be watching the baby......the baby starts crying because he/she is wet or hungry and the child ends up dead....the poor child....Jail is just not good enough punishment for these low-lifes that kill or harm innocent babies.........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

Just awful!!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl wrote:

Sad indication of the present condition of humanity. I have to question why some of these young girls so willingly open thier wombs to criminals and thugs..so I asked a few young girls who are now "single mothers" of babies with "thug fathers" They once had a promising future, free college and are now of course on all the social safety nets because having a job, being able to afford a baby is not even on thier minds these days. Personal responsibility is out the window with both the boys and girls in these situations.They said no lie "I thought he would love me if I had his baby and that having a baby would change him" REALLY? We are indeed heading for either extinction or financial ruination. I refused to have a baby being poor and homeless and by the time I could afford it without being on welfare I couldnt do it physically. There is no future for kids in these situation (I was one of them) and a hard life for them. I dont know how I survived living under a bridge but I got my education without the help of the tax payers and alot of hard work.

@Stormygirl  It sounds as though your achievements were amazing.  You should be commended.  I wonder why a person like you is so motivated and others from a similar background just sort of drift aimlessly through life?  Do you have a career now?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl - You climbed to the top on your own, and you recognized the things that were holding you down. You refused to give up. You are probably touching many lives and making a difference. Good for you! Smiley Happy

@Kachina624 - What a horrible story. Wouldn't social work get involved because of the injury to both the mom and the baby? I can't imagine they would discharge them without having a social worker monitor them.