Esteemed Contributor

Arrrrrgh!

I know that there have been a plethora of threads about the ****** up sign in process, and yes, I am perfectly well aware that I am adding yet another thread to that mix, but come on!

How long does it take to fix this mess?

Are they aware of just how frustrating it is to log on and to be taken to the orders page?

It's obvious that they don't care.

It's been going on for over a week now.

I would think that any IT person worth their salt, would have had it fixed by now.

Okay, rant over.

Trusted Contributor

Thought it was just me.  It has been going on for quite a few days.

It is annoying.

Jamma

Respected Contributor

I'm still having a issue too. I sign in then leave the site go back and I'm signed in Smiley Tongue 

Honored Contributor

Probably as long as it took to stop the "jumping" pages!

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

In other words...never! 

Esteemed Contributor

I thought it was just me!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

It is a pain, but I found the fastest way to get on is once you sign in and are taken to the orders page, scroll down the page until you see Blogs and Forums, click there and you are in.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

It is a pain, but I found the fastest way to get on is once you sign in and are taken to the orders page, scroll down the page until you see Blogs and Forums, click there and you are in.

@Shelbelle

That's what I do, but it's still annoying as all get out, to have to do that.

Honored Contributor

Re: When Will It Be Fixed?!

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

Or bookmark this website.  With this latest glitch, I have to click the bookmark twice before I actually make it to the forums.  I am in no rush.

I just go w/the flow.

==========

Just a thought.....

Since the problem is not fixed yet, it's possible the IT folks need to get in touch w/the webmaster and/or the manufacturers of the software that run this site.  It's possible there is a troublesome bug they are trying to locate and/or fix.  This usually causes a delay in repairing.....tracking down the culprit.

It would be nice to get updates of the progress from the MODS other than "we are aware of the problem."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@CelticCrafter wrote:

In other words...never! 

Exactly - because if it isn't happening to them then it isn't happening at all and is just a figment of our imagination!