Honored Contributor

I really am interested in gems, jewelry, etc. on that line. I love to learn about it and where it comes from. There's such variety in it all and to me, it's an art form.  I have many interests, but time passes and things change so what once was a hobby now is a memory. So this one fits me now.

What's your hobby now?

Esteemed Contributor

Gardening and cooking/baking.....now that I am retired....I can enjoy it more

Honored Contributor

I've been into jewelry making for years. I so enjoy making lovely pieces for myself to wear! Fun!

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

I have always been a "crafter", my passion is painting. I stopped for many yrs (due to divorce & lifestyle changes).  I am now retired, just lost my mom & I am trying to get back into it. I have recently done several craft items & sold them, so hopefully I will have some fun & make some $$ while doing so. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have always done multiple crafts - crochet, counted xstitch, scrapbook. My true passion and the way I make a living is quilting! It is therapy for me!

Regular Contributor

Reading, writing fan fic, and coloring in adult coloring books.

Respected Contributor

Reading, writing, and cooking.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Honored Contributor

I love to sew. In our home I now have a sewing room that occasionally doubles as a guest room, but is my sewing room most of the time. It is my getaway from DH who seems to be starting into dementia and can be quite difficult at times. When he is having a day where everything is an issue I go in there and close the door, and escape. 

Esteemed Contributor

Cooking, baking, exercise, and taking care of my pets (a full-time job).  I just joined a newly-formed cooking clug and we had our first dinner last night from a cookbook, Made in India. 

I am so busy being retired that I do not know how I worked.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Gardening, reading and cooking.  

I take cooking classes at out local co-op and Sur La Table.

I have constantly got my nose in book.  I watch very little TV.  

I am redoing my yard and have never met a nursery I did not like!