Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@SharkE, I did that and no "Eva Kingsley" books came up, just a bunch of other Evas with books.

@MaggieMack  I got the same thing as you.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

If you had took the time to read the original post from the beginning you would had read I was looking for a book about SS not s*x. the book is called 'Get what's yours'.

In looking to see when the revised edition of the book was coming out I came across this trash.

Obviously, nobody has trouble with it, so, this is it for me. I've made my position clear to amazon they are looking into it.

'Thanks', for all your input. World is worse off then even I imagined.

You are entitled to be offended.

You are NOT entitled to force your feelings on the rest of the world

The world would be far worse off if individuals were allowed total censorship capabilities.

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

@gmkb wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

@SharkE, I did that and no "Eva Kingsley" books came up, just a bunch of other Evas with books.

@MaggieMack  I got the same thing as you.

Eve Kingsley !

Honored Contributor

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

If you had took the time to read the original post from the beginning you would had read I was looking for a book about SS not s*x. the book is called 'Get what's yours'.

In looking to see when the revised edition of the book was coming out I came across this trash.

Obviously, nobody has trouble with it, so, this is it for me. I've made my position clear to amazon they are looking into it.

'Thanks', for all your input. World is worse off then even I imagined.

You are entitled to be offended.

You are NOT entitled to force your feelings on the rest of the world

The world would be far worse off if individuals were allowed total censorship capabilities.

I was stating that I was shocked to see this was allowed on a family book and merchandise site. Was not FORCING my feelings on anybody.

If you and people like you think that NOTHING should be censored just anything goes, go with it, after all somebody else is doing it, then, I don't know what more I can say.

To late.

Valued Contributor

In the 70s John Jakes wrote a series of novels about American history.  One was titled "The B*st*rd" (title was spelled out).  Nothing off-color in it.  I worked in a bookstore and it was a bestseller.  No one ever asked for it with the complete title.  We all called it the"B" book, and some people would blush.  My, how times have changed.

Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Over in amazon, type in author name Eva Kingsley and see the name of the book she's written and they have advertised. I tripped across it while trying to find the revised edition of a Social Security book.

I looked to see where I could send in a complaint, but, couldn't find it.

Sheesh...........

Not sure I am understanding Who you want to send your complaint. 

If it is Amazon it is easy to contact them. If has something to do with the books you mention? I ain't got a clue.

hckynut(john)

That's the trouble, nobody has a clue.

I told them I thought Amazon was a family oriented site not a X rated website.

I give up. 

Respected Contributor

LOL!  I'll bet lots of youngsters looking up books about Social Security will accidentally come across the "offensive" one.  

Honored Contributor

Nope, just walk down the aisles of any bookstore, obviously. Probably in the library anyway.

somebody will argue that's alright though.

Valued Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@hckynut wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Over in amazon, type in author name Eva Kingsley and see the name of the book she's written and they have advertised. I tripped across it while trying to find the revised edition of a Social Security book.

I looked to see where I could send in a complaint, but, couldn't find it.

Sheesh...........

Not sure I am understanding Who you want to send your complaint. 

If it is Amazon it is easy to contact them. If has something to do with the books you mention? I ain't got a clue.

hckynut(john)

That's the trouble, nobody has a clue.

I told them I thought Amazon was a family oriented site not a X rated website.

I give up. 

LOL! This forum is not an X rated site yet you essentially brought the book here. Should we complain to the Q?

Respected Contributor

I don't neccessarily like the title of that book, or many others for that matter.

Censorship is worse.