Honored Contributor

What's everyone up to today? Non Valentine's related

I just reorganized our abundant light bulb supply ( I stocked up on the incandescents while I could).

Don't be jealous if your afternoon isn't quite as exciting as mine- LOL.

My husband and I exchanged Valentine's this morning and then actually ate lunch at home for a change and I headed for the lightbulbs.  Excitement city- LOL.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Re: What's everyone up to today? Non Valentine's related

I am working up the energy to dust the ceiling fan in the master bedroom and scrub the bathrooms.  Both tasks also very exciting.

Respected Contributor

Dang, I thought I was the only one having fun today!  Cleaning carpet and furniture -

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GCR18 wrote:

I am working up the energy to dust the ceiling fan in the master bedroom and scrub the bathrooms.  Both tasks also very exciting.

I should be doing those exciting things, but instead, I'm watching USBC Masters tournament.

Esteemed Contributor

made a meatloaf--added some valentine m&m's--just to make it festive....saved some m&m's for the mashed potatoes.........been married 45 years--that's as romantic as it gets........lol

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Got a cheapy LC pizza, and will BBQ tonight with my favorite Valentines, kid/dogs.Heart  Other than that, I will relax and be on-line/tv. 

Honored Contributor

Trying to stay warm--the temp was -12 this morning. I am sitting in front of the fireplace eating baked ziti right now. Will work on a word search puzzle when I finish my lunch. I guess I am boring.

Respected Contributor

This a.m. my husband gave me a big box of chocolates and a lovely card.

I fixed  one of his favorite meals at noontime  - Baked porkchops, baked potato with butter and sour cream, and brocoflower.  Colin Bakery cheesecake for dessert.

Then he went to work and I am watching Robin Williams in A License to Wed.

Respected Contributor

We celebrated the day yesterday. This morning we went to church then out to a champagne brunch. We're in and fed for the day. I'll knit and color later today.

Honored Contributor

Four hours at the car dealership for an emergency repair.   Glad they worked me in, but a pair of gold earrings would have been a nicer present.  Oh, well.