Trusted Contributor

Re: What is your favorite time of day?

@IamMrsG Isn't that the truth! I'm right there with you on that .

Honored Contributor

From dusk 'til dawn..........I'm a nightowl (!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Midnight till midnight.

hnj

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I love the tranquility of early morninngs.  I wake early before sunup, workout for about an hour, walk the dog 2 miles when it gets light, do some chores and shower and dress.  If I don't get any cleaning done in the morning - it usually won't get done!!!

Respected Contributor

Early morning for me before everyone else gets up. Peace and quiet before the new day begins. I love it especially in the Summer when I can sit on the deck with a cup of tea and listen to the birds.

Honored Contributor

When we are in Florida we get up on Sunday at 6AM for 8AM church. We don't usually get out of church until around 10 - services then coffee hour and we help clean up. So we sort of miss the morning. Here in Pa we don't go to church until 10:30AM and we just go to the service so we are out by 11:30. I really feel like we have been given an extra morning to enjoy each week in the summers.

Respected Contributor

It is early morning before my mother gets up. I am her caregiver. I can then have a cup of tea in peace & quiet and come on the internet for a little while.

Unfortunately, I have chronic fatigue syndrome, so can't always get out of bed early.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Esteemed Contributor

Early morning is my favorite time of day.  I love walking right at dawn.  Everything is so peaceful and beautiful.  Sometimes the sunrise includes pink clouds.  They only last for about 10 minutes but I love seeing them and/or photographing them.  

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I usually get up about 2:30-3:00AM. I love the quiet morning time! I work in my hobby room. I keep busy until daylight and then go take an hour walk. Nicest time of the day!

@SeaMaiden

For those of you that get up that super early (I like to get up between 5 and 6) can I ask what time you go to bed? I'm never in bed before midnight, and sometimes later. I can get by with 5 hours sleep with some 6 or 7 hours a couple of times a week to 'catch up'. 

If I got up at 3 am, I know I'd be napping mid day, regardless of how early I went to bed the night before!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I usually get up about 2:30-3:00AM. I love the quiet morning time! I work in my hobby room. I keep busy until daylight and then go take an hour walk. Nicest time of the day!

@SeaMaiden

For those of you that get up that super early (I like to get up between 5 and 6) can I ask what time you go to bed? I'm never in bed before midnight, and sometimes later. I can get by with 5 hours sleep with some 6 or 7 hours a couple of times a week to 'catch up'. 

If I got up at 3 am, I know I'd be napping mid day, regardless of how early I went to bed the night before!

________

@Mominohio

I tend to get up very early and I'm usually in bed between 8:00 - 9:00 pm.