Honored Contributor

Re: What is your favorite time of day?

I'm not a morning person.  My favorite time of day is around 8pm until bedtime. Work, chores and dinner are over and I can relax. 

Honored Contributor

Early morning sitting on my love seat looking out my bedroom window into the woods and sipping my first cup of soy latte.

Contributor

When I'm not working in the summer, I love the cool early morning time of 7:00am.

Honored Contributor

absolutely dont like mornings.......LOVE 7pm or later. i get so much more done in the late afternoon/early evening or even later at  night. everyone is generally settled and doing their own thing and i can get a lot done. i am a late night person and generally dont go to bed until 1am or so. i love the peacefulness of the night.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

My typical day - go to the gym from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m. Come home and work at my consultant job fro 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. I love the time after that when I can relax after a full day.

Honored Contributor

I am the perfect senior citizen.  I like to have dinner over by 5 -- lol -- and have the whole evening in front of me.  Never was a morning person.

Honored Contributor

I like to clean house about 8at night go to bed midnight or after and sleep until about 8a.m.

Respected Contributor

Early morning and the sunrise.  That first cup of coffee tastes the best.  I sit outside and watch the sun come up over the mountains.  The birds are singing like crazy, but other than that it's quiet and peaceful.

My energy level is the highest in the morning and early afternoon.  I get my walk in, chores done and grocery shopping.  My largest meal is late afternoon and by about 3:00 or 4:00 pm it's reading time and maybe a little drowsy nap.

~Enough is enough~
Respected Contributor

lol, my favorite time of day is bedtime..I do love early mornings,I drive to work around five thirty in the morning, the moonlight shining through the pines is beautiful!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Late nights. My back always feels best at night, so I sometimes dust, use my Haan or straighten up at night. (things that dont make noise). I also like late nights because I surf the net like now and watch dvr'd shows of mine when DH is in bed because we watch "our" shows together after dinner.

ETA; My husband is the opposite. He is a morning person. He gets up at 4 AM daily (even when he has off work) and feeds the cats, scoops the litter, etc. He goes to bed at 9 every night except when hes on vacation. Then he goes to bed at 10..lol. Sometimes he drives me crazy how cheery he is in the early morning (if Im up when hes up). He runs around here doing stuff whistling and when I get up I have to eat breakfast, read my paper, sit awhile, THEN shower. lol.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles