Honored Contributor

Re: What is your favorite pantie style and brand ?

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45They are!!!  I bought several at the Nordie sale!! I went back to get more and was surprised.  I think I paid 14.97 on sale.  That is still a lot for a panty!  But I love them and they fit so well.  I love how flat the waist fits.  Actually there is no waist band!  Just lace.

Maybe try online store, sometimes they have sales, especially for first time buyers!

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

100% cotton 

(or 80% cotton/20% poly in the summer)

Hanes:  Modern Brief and Low Rise Brief

Fruit of the Loom:  Low Rise Brief

Jockey:  Hipster and Brief (Elance or Classic)

I actually like those too!   I like cotton though I do like some nylon ones from V.S.  I DETEST thongs.  I will never wear a thong.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

I wear Hanky Panky boy shorts or hipster.  They are pricey but I'm worth it.  I buy them on sale. They are so pretty and comfortable.  They make me feel sexy.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

LilaBelle, I use those, too, but I think in the last two years they have declined in quality--thinner and less durable.  I have some in weird colors that I can't wear often from maybe 10 years ago and the cotton ten years ago had some body to it.

The 100% cotton high cut briefs are still very good, but they are skimpier than they used to be and they are thinner and last a year or so.  They used to last about twice as long.

That said, they are still the ones that fit me best.  I like their VS cotton underwire bras as well.

And their cotton Mayfair PJs. It's the fabric--cotton doesn't trigger my allergies, and all these are quite affordable but as costs rise they are cutting the cloth closer and saving some $$.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is a bit too graphic.

Esteemed Contributor

I have worn Jockey French Cut for years!  Never rides up on me, very comfy and updated.

Respected Contributor

Nothing like these for good coverage.  They come in a multitude of colors and sizes.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CLEM

I will go you one better.  From the Civil War to the late 1800's, horse hair petticoats, "underwear" and crinolins were the height of fashion!  Can you imagine horsehair next to the skin, in hot temps?  No a/c, fans or housing insulation,  Yikes!! we had a pair in the museum (that were never worn,LOL)  that stuff is rough!  But I guess they thought horsehair had health benefits worn next to the skin.  Sounds like the might have been into the snuff!  LOL!

ETA  the picture

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@abbeythe 8th wrote:

I wear Hanky Panky boy shorts or hipster.  They are pricey but I'm worth it.  I buy them on sale. They are so pretty and comfortable.  They make me feel sexy.

Been wanting to try boyshorts myself, but hoped for a bit more coverage in the back along with affordability.

So what did I just discover?

Really cute Hanes Women's 'Boy Brief' Panties, in both 100%c cotton and cotton stretch.

Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@shoekitty 

I can imagine that horse hair panties would be healthy; after all horses wear them and just look at them.