Honored Contributor

Re: What is the temperature where you are?

78 and sunny. Cloudy and drizzle predicted for tomorrow, but I'm sceptical.

I want Fall!

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's only 62° right now. Suppose to have temps in the upper 70's lower 80's for the next 2 wks. Still have all my ceiling fans on. Had to turn the AC on 70° this morning to get it to come on while I was in the kitchen cooking. Making Chicken Noodle Soup for dinner. Yum!!!

Trusted Contributor

In OH , we are at 50 degrees- with wind and rain.  I will take that, over running the central air and passing out when I open my power bill!

Finally the central air is turned off!    Love Fall!

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

cater - my husband just said the grass is growing again and he'll have to cut it before we leave.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

It is beautiful and sunny here in the Pacific Northwest.  Trees are starting to color.  It is 62 degrees with a predicted high today of 66 degrees.  I love fall!

Respected Contributor

151949, just want to tell you even though we have never met it is nice to have you here in the area in the summer months at least I know that someone I'm posting with is not that far away. Hope that you two have a safe trip back to Florida and enjoy your weather while we will be up here freezing. One of my best friends moved to Florida and we talk every week says she loves it down there but misses me so bad because we always did things together for 40 some years and she and her family spent every holiday at my home and we had the best times with gardens and canning etc. Probably not only going to have to mow but have to weed wack also. Nothing I hate more then weed wacking.

Respected Contributor

Chickenbutt, I just tried to call her to see if she started to feed it and that is why it bloomed but she is not home will call her later but I know I know it has the long flowers on it  and it is a huge plant.Will let you know if she has been feeding it.

Respected Contributor

It's 55 degrees in NYC and I'm freezing! No heat until temps reach 50!!! 

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

About 64 and overcast in San Francisco.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices