Honored Contributor

Re: What is the temperature where you are?

@sunshine45 wrote:

overcast right now and 54 degrees.......FINALLY we are getting some fall temperatures. LOVE IT!

NOT turning the heat on yet. a few days ago we had the a/c on.

I love fall too.  Here it is cloudy, 55 but very windy.

Honored Contributor

54, cloudy and drizzling in Nashville.  Third day of it. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

CentPA - 48 and still raining

ETA:  DH is watching Penn State - Army game; that is when he's not taking a nap!  Smiley Happy

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

53 and cloudy.  It's very crisp.  Turned the heat on a couple days ago to take the chill out of the air.

Honored Contributor

I'm with others here - the heat won't be turned on for quite some time.   When I do switch from a/c to heat, it's set at about 67 or 68 anyway.  Before the bird came I kept it at 65 in the winter.  He needs a little more warmth, though.

Honored Contributor

It is 50 degrees here in southern WV, with a light drizzle.  I turned the heat on yesterday to keep out the dampness, and also moved my only houseplant back in the basement.  It is a Christmas cactus started from the one my paternal grandma had when she died in 1969.   

Esteemed Contributor

53 where I am in VA.  Light drizzle.  Our HVAC automatically toggles between heat and cool, and even though I have it set at 66 during the day, it has come on a few times.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Summer

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

49 degrees in Mid-Michigan.  Gloomy and light rain.  I HATE FALL!!

Our daughter loves cooler weather - this is her kind of climate.  Good thing everyone likes something different.

Counting the days until we return to Florida - 83 degrees today!!

Us too - we are leaving wednesday. I just was listening to John Denver singing Sunshine on my shoulders and all I could think of was Florida.

Respected Contributor

151949, We are maybe 20 miles from your area and it is darn cold out side here. My furnace is running and has been for the last couple days off and on. this has been a summer that really was not a summer at all. I looked out since all this rain our grass has really grown since yesterday.