Honored Contributor

What is the percentage of time you spend watching Q than you spend on the forums?

My disgust has brought my watching to only during an occasional commercial.

Watch 5%     Forums 95%  easily!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is the percentage of time you spend watching Q than you spend on the forums?

Watch - 0%; Forums - 100%

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Re: What is the percentage of time you spend watching Q than you spend on the forums?

Who knows!  I switch channels so much even I can't keep track of how much I watch anything!

I like being on here.  I like the people on here.  I feel like.....Ahhhh!! I've found people who love watching TV shows as much as I do.

We've earned our dues (working, mothers, Dad's, caregivers, etc) we did it with love, now leave us alone and let us talk about our favorite shows what we like and don't like.

Humph!  Sorry, the truth.....I find a lot of QVC boring but it's usually on on a TV in one of the TV's in this house for the noise.

Esteemed Contributor

Watch 5%, forums 95%.

I only watch a few fashion shows, nothing else. Every Saturday, there is a group of us chatting and watching AM Style, but even then it is mostly chatting. 

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I can't even remember the last time I watched. 

I scan the recently presented items list sometimes, and if I think I really want something, I watch the video for details.

Honored Contributor

I'm so sick of the redundant presentations that it has become too difficult to watch anymore!     I enjoyed Lisa's shows, but that came to an end.  

I do record the Israeli silver shows and play them back at my convenience ...... and Bare Minerals.

Watch:  5%     Forums:  95%  

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack I like AM Style too.  I usually watch at least the last two hours of it.  

Honored Contributor

It varies.  I guess 15% tv, 85% forums.  I like to multitask, so sometimes I do both at the same time!

Honored Contributor

TV is always on......50% news, the rest:    Oldies, Q/the other one, weather.

Check my email every few hours, and then the forums.    Also spend time on forums  during late night/early a.m. before the "first news".

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

TV can be as boring as the Q at times, although I do have programs on both I enjoy. I have the Q on almost all the time during the day, but I'm not watching, it's just noise. I would say 25% Q and 75% forum.