Respected Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

Lots of people don't know what to get for a guy.....that's NOT personal.    Also........there are huge numbers of female football fans.

I prefer college football over professional. I am not really loyal an one NFL team.

Same here @Iwantcoffee.  My family are all Ohio State fans.  We all watch NFL, but really no team loyalties, just like the game.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for sports, but HSN does sell a lot of NFL apparel.

QVC Customer Care
Esteemed Contributor

I guess they may be trying to appeal to the football viewers who are channel surfing during timeout.  (Not me!) 

Honored Contributor
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Super Contributor
Spoiler

Actually, their NFL collection is nice.   I own a throw from years ago and it's so soft and never fades nor pills.    It's a great value at $29.95 and no shipping.

Respected Contributor

Sets?? Seriously??

Honored Contributor

Re: What is HSN thinking???

[ Edited ]

@ValuSkr wrote:

HSN seems to be going backwards.  Their sets are low-rent compared to QVC - seems most of their presentations lately use the same tacky set and camera shots are close-in not wide-angle.

@ValuSkr   IMO it's in the customers' best interests to have lower-rent sets  than QVC's and have much, much better sale prices and S&H deals!  No complaints there!  Fancier sets come at a cost....

Respected Contributor

@BettyNewbie

OMG!!  I have no idea how the word "senile" got in there!  It was supposed to be woman laughing emotie.  Jeeeeezzzzzzz

@BettyNewbie wrote:

@VCamp2748 wrote:

The next 4 days are nothing but football, football, football, so that's probably the reasoning.

Maybe Black Fri &/or Cyber Mon will have something more interesting to you.  senile

Bless your heart

Honored Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

I bought my sons an NFL throw last year around this time of the year from HSN One is a Bill's fan and one a Packer's fan. Their throws are very soft and warm. I will get another one today for hubby. Our dog loves them too! LOL

Living in Buffalo, I feel sorry for the Bills' fan in your family!

At least the blankie can keep him warm and console him.